Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Wii U 2014?

+3
GamerGuy1975
Soxas
MartyMar
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zelda Wii U 2014?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zelda Wii U 2014?

Post by ShinyChocobo Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Maybe they could do what Blops 2 did and use the Motion Plus while having the Pad for inventory and map stuff.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

ShinyChocobo wrote:Maybe they could do what Blops 2 did and use the Motion Plus while having the Pad for inventory and map stuff.

Wouldn't that be too much work? putting down the motion plus to grab Upad to change things. Most likely if you want to use the MP instead of the Upad, the screen would look like it always have.

Zelda Wii U 2014?  - Page 2 Skywardsword-1
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 am

Thethundara wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:I like the sound of this rumor but I'm not holding my breath for it being released in 2014. Nintendo would need a significantly larger team, resources, money, time, etc. for this Zelda than any other. Unless Nintendo got help from another developer, I can see the next Zelda not being released for a long time.

Isn't Bandai helping Nintendo make Smash Bros. 4? Maybe another developer could help them with the next Zelda?
That sounds very likely. They did also take some of the XBLA team to help with the Wii U eShop.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 am

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
ShinyChocobo wrote:As cool as it would be to use the Wii U gamepad, after having 1:1 sword motion controls, I don't wanna go back.
Yeah I feel ya. I'm so used to motion controls of SS now it'd be a little hard to get back to standard controls.

Like I said, maybe Nintendo will include controls for those who don't want to use the Upad.
I hope they give you the option to use both. I actually wouldn't mind playing with the pad because it'd obviously have more features than the Wiimote and even though it lacks the sort motion controls of the Wiimote it still brings other experiences the Wiimote can't. But if I do terrible on it then I hope the MP controls are an option.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Wii U Daily is not a very trust-worthy site for Wii U news. I suggest reading articles on WiiUBlog.com as for the most part the articles are not Rumors or at least have some quote or textual evidence to back a theory up.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
ShinyChocobo wrote:As cool as it would be to use the Wii U gamepad, after having 1:1 sword motion controls, I don't wanna go back.
Yeah I feel ya. I'm so used to motion controls of SS now it'd be a little hard to get back to standard controls.

Like I said, maybe Nintendo will include controls for those who don't want to use the Upad.
I hope they give you the option to use both. I actually wouldn't mind playing with the pad because it'd obviously have more features than the Wiimote and even though it lacks the sort motion controls of the Wiimote it still brings other experiences the Wiimote can't. But if I do terrible on it then I hope the MP controls are an option.

I really think Nintendo will put other control options for the new zelda, but you won't get the "Full experience" that you would on the Upad.

MBParadox wrote:Wii U Daily is not a very trust-worthy site for Wii U news. I suggest reading articles on WiiUBlog.com as for the most part the articles are not Rumors or at least have some quote or textual evidence to back a theory up.

Will do.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:14 am

MBParadox wrote:Wii U Daily is not a very trust-worthy site for Wii U news. I suggest reading articles on WiiUBlog.com as for the most part the articles are not Rumors or at least have some quote or textual evidence to back a theory up.
That or mynintendonews.com. They're pretty good as well.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2