Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Wii U 2014?

+3
GamerGuy1975
Soxas
MartyMar
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zelda Wii U 2014?  Empty Zelda Wii U 2014?

Post by MartyMar Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:32 pm

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/09/wii-u-zelda-game-coming-2014/

I know this is old, I just want to know if anyone read about this?
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Zelda Wii U 2014?  Empty Re: Zelda Wii U 2014?

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 am

Yeah I did. Sounds plausible but i'm not counting on it. The only time I believe these sort of articles or pieces of news is when it comes out of Nintnedo's mouths.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Yeah but it makes you think.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 pm

MartyMar wrote:Yeah but it makes you think.
Yeah it definitely does man. It got me thinking about all the things they could use the Wii U gamepad in this game for and how massive and great looking this game can be.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Soxas wrote:
Yeah it definitely does man. It got me thinking about all the things they could use the Wii U gamepad in this game for and how massive and great looking this game can be.

Me and you both What a Face but I do feel that this next Zelda will be the biggest yet, it will be nice if it follows after one of the last Zeldas from one of the time lines.
Zelda Wii U 2014?  Zelda-timeline

either way I'll be happy.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Me and you both What a Face but I do feel that this next Zelda will be the biggest yet, it will be nice if it follows after one of the last Zeldas from one of the time lines.

They'd have to or it'd be a fail on their part. I mean it is their first HD console and it's pretty powerful so it can handle it.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

They'd have to or it'd be a fail on their part. I mean it is their first HD console and it's pretty powerful so it can handle it.

If they do I wonder which Zelda would it be after? that's something I think about a lot bounce
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

If they do I wonder which Zelda would it be after? that's something I think about a lot bounce
Well the article does say the same SS art style sooo maybe after SS? Idk just a thought tongue
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Well the article does say the same SS art style sooo maybe after SS? Idk just a thought tongue

Well if Nintendo is sticking to their timeline then maybe, but they would have some explaining to do in order for it to tie in before MC. I was thinking after ST since it's the closest to SS art style. Unless they're planning to make it Legend of Zelda 3.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 am

LoZ 3 would be amazing.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:37 am

Soxas wrote:LoZ 3 would be amazing.

That's what I said, I think Loz3 will be the next tittle. Voice acting would be nice too.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:41 am

MartyMar wrote:

That's what I said, I think Loz3 will be the next tittle. Voice acting would be nice too.
I would love this but only for other characters. Not Link.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:57 am

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:

Of course, keep Link forever mute ^_^. I'm sure we are all getting tired of them damn essay long text Twisted Evil
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:

Of course, keep Link forever mute ^_^. I'm sure we are all getting tired of them damn essay long text Twisted Evil
Well Link is supposed to be you so that's the main reason. And yes please get rid of the damn text. I don't feel like i'm school when trying to play a video game and relax to get my mind off of school lmao
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:

Well Link is supposed to be you so that's the main reason. And yes please get rid of the damn text. I don't feel like i'm school when trying to play a video game and relax to get my mind off of school lmao

Lol, in SS was just pressing "A" until I got a hint in the text what to do next.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:

Lol, in SS was just pressing "A" until I got a hint in the text what to do next.
I actually read that crap for the story. It was semi-worth it but they could've cut back on the text lol.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerGuy1975 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Soxas wrote:Yeah I did. Sounds plausible but i'm not counting on it. The only time I believe these sort of articles or pieces of news is when it comes out of Nintnedo's mouths.

Mario and Zelda are Nintendo's flagship titles, they would be foolish to not have a new next gen Zelda game by the end of 2014.

GamerGuy1975
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

As cool as it would be to use the Wii U gamepad, after having 1:1 sword motion controls, I don't wanna go back.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 pm

I like the sound of this rumor but I'm not holding my breath for it being released in 2014. Nintendo would need a significantly larger team, resources, money, time, etc. for this Zelda than any other. Unless Nintendo got help from another developer, I can see the next Zelda not being released for a long time.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:51 am

ShinyChocobo wrote:As cool as it would be to use the Wii U gamepad, after having 1:1 sword motion controls, I don't wanna go back.

I was thinking they will have other controls for those who don't wan't to use the Upad

Superfakerbros wrote:I like the sound of this rumor but I'm not holding my breath for it being released in 2014. Nintendo would need a significantly larger team, resources, money, time, etc. for this Zelda than any other. Unless Nintendo got help from another developer, I can see the next Zelda not being released for a long time.

I'm not holding my breath either, we all know Zelda games take a while before they are released.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:28 pm

GamerGuy1975 wrote:
Soxas wrote:Yeah I did. Sounds plausible but i'm not counting on it. The only time I believe these sort of articles or pieces of news is when it comes out of Nintnedo's mouths.

Mario and Zelda are Nintendo's flagship titles, they would be foolish to not have a new next gen Zelda game by the end of 2014.
Not saying they won't make one, i'm saying i'm not counting on it coming out in 2014.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 pm

ShinyChocobo wrote:As cool as it would be to use the Wii U gamepad, after having 1:1 sword motion controls, I don't wanna go back.
Yeah I feel ya. I'm so used to motion controls of SS now it'd be a little hard to get back to standard controls.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:I like the sound of this rumor but I'm not holding my breath for it being released in 2014. Nintendo would need a significantly larger team, resources, money, time, etc. for this Zelda than any other. Unless Nintendo got help from another developer, I can see the next Zelda not being released for a long time.

Isn't Bandai helping Nintendo make Smash Bros. 4? Maybe another developer could help them with the next Zelda?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Soxas wrote:
Yeah I feel ya. I'm so used to motion controls of SS now it'd be a little hard to get back to standard controls.

Like I said, maybe Nintendo will include controls for those who don't want to use the Upad.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Thethundara wrote:
Isn't Bandai helping Nintendo make Smash Bros. 4? Maybe another developer could help them with the next Zelda?
Perhaps, I even mentioned that as a possibility but, if it's not the case, then it'll be a long while till the next Zelda.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next