Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations.

5 posters

Go down

Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations. Empty Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations.

Post by Thethundara Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 pm

What do you guys think will be in the new Nintendo games for the Wii U, and what do you guys want in them?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations. Empty Re: Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations.

Post by Moncole Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 am

I want the Zelda to use the screen as a innovatory so I dont need to keep pausing to switch items buts its likely to use motion controls so that wont happen.
Moncole
Moncole
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations. Empty Re: Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, F-Zero expectations.

Post by IAMERROR Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

Moncole wrote:I want the Zelda to use the screen as a innovatory so I dont need to keep pausing to switch items buts its likely to use motion controls so that wont happen.

Pretty much this. I expect/hope for a new F-Zero
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Moncole Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

OP, can you make your sig small? its huge.
Moncole
Moncole
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Moncole wrote:OP, can you make your sig small? its huge.

He's using wallpaper as a sig xD
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by skullkidhctk Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 pm

What would be awesome is a new starfox game,that franchise (including earthbound) really need more games.
although being in a ship all the time would get boring,so maybe something along the lines like starfox adventure,except you know without the dinosaurs,maybe like a halo kind of thing you know? with wars and territory and planets to visit and stuff,there are so many possibilitys with starfox.
skullkidhctk
skullkidhctk
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Moncole wrote:OP, can you make your sig small? its huge.

Got it.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 pm

They're going to kick major ass.

Look at the Nintendo Wii. Give a new tech to someone like Miyamoto-san, and you'll see some serious creativity.

Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down