Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Fox Franchise

+3
Superfakerbros
ShinyChocobo
IAMERROR
7 posters

Go down

Star Fox Franchise  Empty Star Fox Franchise

Post by IAMERROR Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 pm

What are you thoughts on the franchise? Do you think it's underrated? Would you like to see SF on the Wii U? If so what would you like to see get implemented or improved?
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Star Fox Franchise  Empty Re: Star Fox Franchise

Post by ShinyChocobo Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:53 pm

SF 64 is one of my favorite games of all time, so yeah, I would like to see a Star Fox game on the Wii U. Miyamoto actually confirmed that Star Fox is what would get his attention after the Wii U launches, so I'm hoping that ends up going somewhere.

I'd like another on-rails shooter, but with more content. Some customization or a more in-depth overworld would be nice.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 pm

I'd definitely like to see another Star Fox, so as long as it's a natural evolution of Star Fox 64 and Star Fox Adventures (There is some redeeming factors for Star Fox Adventures).
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Star Fox: Assault is my favorite star fox game and I would gladly like another one. You never know maybe those rumors of the Fusion Saga a while back might hold up.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by NEStalgiaFox Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:23 am

I love Star Fox. I'd really love to see a new one on Wii U.

I think they could do something like Assault if there were more arwing levels, refined on-foot gameplay, and more depth and content.
NEStalgiaFox
NEStalgiaFox
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:42 am

NEStalgiaFox wrote:I love Star Fox. I'd really love to see a new one on Wii U.

I think they could do something like Assault if there were more arwing levels, refined on-foot gameplay, and more depth and content.
It would be totally kick ass to see fox's cockpit in his Arwing through the GamePad.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by NEStalgiaFox Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 am

MBParadox wrote:

It would be totally kick ass to see fox's cockpit in his Arwing through the GamePad.
That's a kickass idea.

The gamepad could be used to see through Fox's cockpit during the Arwing segments, and the on-foot sections would probably be a more simple but useful map and weapon-select.
NEStalgiaFox
NEStalgiaFox
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 am

NEStalgiaFox wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

That's a kickass idea.

The gamepad could be used to see through Fox's cockpit during the Arwing segments, and the on-foot sections would probably be a more simple but useful map and weapon-select.
Dont forget about Landmaster controls through the GamePad during ground sections.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 am

I personally don't like starfox, I can't get into it.
just me.

but I would like nintendo to show it some love. they never had a game on wii for it and the last /new/ game was on DS.

SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:04 am

SebTH wrote:I personally don't like starfox, I can't get into it.
just me.

but I would like nintendo to show it some love. they never had a game on wii for it and the last /new/ game was on DS.

Probably because its one of the only modern games of a considered to be dead genre, space shooter.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 am

I would like to see a Star Fox on Wii U. Customizable ships , online multiplayer component, voice chat, land sections where you get out of your ship, except allow us to jump whenever we want instead of only at ledges like Zelda. With the land sections, be sure to allow us to switch weapons, and let us go back up in the air whenever we want. I will expect the graphics to show off the system's full capabilities, and I'd also love to see a decent story, and great voice acting. This is what I want in the Wii U Star Fox.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down