Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad?

+13
chrisparlamas
SebTH
Soxas
MBParadox
ImmaGamerGuy
ChaosLord121
Shokio
DragonChi
ClydeCash
loganku
Nin10doUltra
Nintengod
JB-the-Hunter
17 posters

Go down

Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad? Empty Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad?

Post by JB-the-Hunter Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm going to say either Scribblenauts Unlimited, Rayman Legends, or ZombieU. I'm sure Madden will as well, imagine playing with two gamepads, with all your plays and secrets on it.
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad? Empty Re: Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad?

Post by Nintengod Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

It's a tie between Zombi U and Scribblenauts Unlimited Bugout Bag vs Notepad....a push.
Nintengod
Nintengod
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad? Empty Re: Which Wii U game has the best use of the gamepad?

Post by Nin10doUltra Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Scibblenauts. you can write like any word and it comes out Lol. If i wrote Monado i bet the Monado would show up before my eyes
Nin10doUltra
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nin10doUltra

Back to top Go down

Post by loganku Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

I think ZombiU looks awesome with the inventory system, but I think Scribblenauts does, what does Rayman Legends do with it besides the 2 player option.
loganku
loganku
NES
NES

https://twitter.com/Loganku

Back to top Go down

Post by ClydeCash Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 pm

RTS games will be very useful with the gamepad.

ClydeCash
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonChi Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm

From games I have seen so far, Rayman Legends is lookin pretty good.
DragonChi
DragonChi
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:02 pm

ZombiU, so far. But once Nintendo's other games roll around I'm sure they'll show 3rd parties how it's done.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Scribblenauts and maybe ZombiU.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 am

ZombiU takes my vote. Scribblenauts is usually to draw while ZombiU gives you more interactive features.
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 pm

ZombiU definitely.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:54 am

Even though Nintendo Land is a game to show off what the system/gamepad can do i'm going to have tosay ZombiU. Although I do really like how in Wonderful 101 they made you go to a third-person close-up view on the gamepad while the TV gave you the standard "Pikmin" view.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 pm

I actually forgot about Nintendo Land lol.........well yea I'd have to say Nintendo land since the game is MADE to show off what the pad can do.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Shokio wrote:I actually forgot about Nintendo Land lol.........well yea I'd have to say Nintendo land since the game is MADE to show off what the pad can do.
Lol yeah I would say Nintendo Land but I guess ZombiU having a story makes it better in my eyes.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Currently ZombiU

but waiting on Wii U Zelda.
since zelda games normally use the system at its best.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisparlamas Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm going to say ZombiU ultimately.

Nintendoland does a nice job of showing what it can do, though.
chrisparlamas
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Raider98 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:31 am

I would have to say NintendoLand for obvious reasons, but Zombiu also is using the gamepad in a really cool way.
Raider98
Raider98
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 pm

ZombiU,Scribblenaust, and Assassin's creed 3
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

I forgot about Nintylad too -_-
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:49 pm

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:I forgot about Nintylad too -_-
Nintylad? Is that miyamoto's neglected side kick? Laughing
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Having played Rayman Legends now, I can assure that it has a great use of the gamepad.
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm

JB-the-Hunter wrote:Having played Rayman Legends now, I can assure that it has a great use of the gamepad.
So much that Rayman Legends is THE game you play at any Wii U kiosk.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Other than the obvious Nintendo Land, ZombiU and Scribblenauts come to mind.

Nothing else really utilizes it well.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 pm

ShinyChocobo wrote:Other than the obvious Nintendo Land, ZombiU and Scribblenauts come to mind.

Nothing else really utilizes it well.
Its mostly just map screen and being able to play on the controller for other games.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Rayman Legends. But that's only because that's the only Wii U demo available at the kiosks. I hope they add more demos to those kiosks.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Thethundara wrote:Rayman Legends. But that's only because that's the only Wii U demo available at the kiosks. I hope they add more demos to those kiosks.
I'm pretty sure you should be able to download demo's off of the Nintendo Eshop after the Wii U launches.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down