Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will be the best game at launch day?

+2
MBParadox
Soxas
6 posters

Go down

What will be the best game at launch day?  Empty What will be the best game at launch day?

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 am

Many on here probably agree with me already but there are probably some that don't. Ever since I saw Zombiu since last e3 I was already convinced that it'd be an amazing game. Only turn-off was the name but I think everyone is used to it now just like Wii U lol. But even reviewers like IGN are saying this is a must have game day one. All of the fixes that needed to be made since e3 have been made, more specifically, the shooting mechanics. The game will have a steady level of difficulty but by no means does that mean the game will be easy which I kind of actually like the idea of. Ammo and supplies will be very scarce to the point where even just having like 10 bullets will make you feel safe. The story will very pretty deep and there's going to be a big plot twist according to the developers which I love. This game actually sounds like a real Zombacolyptic (my own word lmao) survival game. In my own opinion, this game will be the best at launch. Do any of you agree or disagree? If not, what game do you guys think will be the best at launch? Question
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

What will be the best game at launch day?  Empty Re: What will be the best game at launch day?

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 pm

ZombiU definitely. Did you hear the developers of ZombiU were inspired by Metroid?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

What will be the best game at launch day?  Empty Re: What will be the best game at launch day?

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 am

MBParadox wrote:ZombiU definitely. Did you hear the developers of ZombiU were inspired by Metroid?
Yes I did hear this. Nintendo always inspires others to make great games and I love it. Just look at Darksiders.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:ZombiU definitely. Did you hear the developers of ZombiU were inspired by Metroid?
Yes I did hear this. Nintendo always inspires others to make great games and I love it. Just look at Darksiders.
I heard darksiders was sort of like Zelda.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yeah the devs said without Zelda they themselves and Darksiders wouldn't exist.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
With a Zelda inspired game (Darksiders) and a Metroid inspired game (ZombiU) I believe Nintendo fans will feel quite satisfied at launch day.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:33 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
With a Zelda inspired game (Darksiders) and a Metroid inspired game (ZombiU) I believe Nintendo fans will feel quite satisfied at launch day.
And that's exactly why ZombiU looks so good to me and so many others I can't wait to play it. An actual realistic scary zombie game.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
And that's exactly why ZombiU looks so good to me and so many others I can't wait to play it. An actual realistic scary zombie game.
I'm still disappointed it doesn't come with a Non Specific Action Figure.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

ZombiU and Darksiders II even though it's a port.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:12 pm

ChaosLord121 wrote:ZombiU and Darksiders II even though it's a port.
For ports i'll probably get BLOPS 2.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Soxas wrote:
You may as well wait for the game of the year ultra golden premium addition of BLOPS2 to come out which includes all of the content it should of initially shipped with.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
You may as well wait for the game of the year ultra golden premium addition of BLOPS2 to come out which includes all of the content it should of initially shipped with.
Yeah but I kind of want to play it as soon as I get the money and right now all of money is going towards to Wii U so why not just get it on there yknow?
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yeah but I kind of want to play it as soon as I get the money and right now all of money is going towards to Wii U so why not just get it on there yknow?
I wouldn't do that, but feel free to.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
The DLC and extra content don't really bother me that much. As long as the unique experience on the Wii U and all of the other new features they've made to BLOPS 2 is there that's all that really matters to me.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
The DLC and extra content don't really bother me that much. As long as the unique experience on the Wii U and all of the other new features they've made to BLOPS 2 is there that's all that really matters to me.
Aside from the map screen and being able to play on the screen itself (two concepts proposed by Nintendo) I don't see much innovation.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Aside from the map screen and being able to play on the screen itself (two concepts proposed by Nintendo) I don't see much innovation.
It's another way to play. It's better than just playing with a regular controller. Also makes local multiplayer easier. So that along side the changes made to BLOPS 2 by Treyarch is convincing me to get it for Wii U. It's the better version in my eyes.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by NEStalgiaFox Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Probably ZombiU. It looks really promising. I'll only be able to get Nintendo Land Day 1, though.
NEStalgiaFox
NEStalgiaFox
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:46 pm

NEStalgiaFox wrote:Probably ZombiU. It looks really promising. I'll only be able to get Nintendo Land Day 1, though.
I agree (obviously) but so far it's looking like NSMBU is the best according to the reviews.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Heh. Those bullshitters at GameSpot gave ZombiU a 4.5 out of 10.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am

Torn between ZombiU and Mario. Both look pretty damn good.

Oh well, I'm buying both anyway.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 am

MBParadox wrote:Heh. Those bullshitters at GameSpot gave ZombiU a 4.5 out of 10.
Stopped going to GS years ago. They're all FPS fanboys. They rated it like it was action/shooter. I know it's hard to rate or even make survival games but c'mon they know good and well that game didn't deserve that score.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm guessing ZombiU. If Rayman Legends was out at launch, I'd say that instead.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Thethundara wrote:I'm guessing ZombiU. If Rayman Legends was out at launch, I'd say that instead.
Well so far, according to the reviewers, NSMBU is the best so far personally I think it's BS.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down