Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you Guys Think the Xbox 720 is going to get More Exclusives?

+12
Warp
BigPhaben
IAMERROR
SebTH
The Real Riggz
DomesticHausCat
MBParadox
Shokio
ImmaGamerGuy
xwatchmanx
gamingbeast4lifeson
Nin10doUltra
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you Guys Think the Xbox 720 is going to get More Exclusives?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you Guys Think the Xbox 720 is going to get More Exclusives?

Post by IAMERROR Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:44 pm

I bet they're going to push at least 1 or 2 new franchises. Whether they are any good or sell well.... we'll see.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Do you Guys Think the Xbox 720 is going to get More Exclusives?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you Guys Think the Xbox 720 is going to get More Exclusives?

Post by BigPhaben Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:35 am

The Real Riggz wrote:Star Wars: Republic Commando

That was not an exclusive -_-

Anyway I'm pretty sure the 720 would be a success no matter what cause a lot of people who talk shit about MS still buy their products anyway
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:39 am

Nin10doUltra wrote:
ImmaGamerGuy wrote:I hope they don't make the 720 more Kinectish

Lol well it seems it will. its going to be more Kinect Based.

Shocked wtf?
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakAlchemist Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I actually don't care for the xbox720.
I'm just owning a WiiU,PS4 and an Ouya next gen.Jrpgs here i come.
FreakAlchemist
FreakAlchemist
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakAlchemist?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 pm

FreakAlchemist wrote:I actually don't care for the xbox720.

720 could have some good JRPGs.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakAlchemist Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 pm

IAMERROR wrote:

HA ha ha ha. Laughing
Good one i needed that.
FreakAlchemist
FreakAlchemist
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by DomesticHausCat Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Well 360 did get Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia. And those are definitely some of the best RPGs I've ever played. So you never know.
DomesticHausCat
DomesticHausCat
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 pm

FreakAlchemist wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:

HA ha ha ha. Laughing
Good one i needed that.

Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, And Tales of Vesperia.
Those are considered some of the best JRPGs this GEN and are exclusive to the 360 (tales outside of JP)
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakAlchemist Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 pm

IAMERROR wrote:
FreakAlchemist wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:

HA ha ha ha. Laughing
Good one i needed that.

Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, And Tales of Vesperia.
Those are considered some of the best JRPGs this GEN and are exclusive to the 360 (tales outside of JP)
Yes i am aware,I've played and beat'd both of them.What i am getting at is i need more then 2 to 3 jrps from a console in order to buy it.The ps4 and WiiU will have so much more then just 2 or 3 on their consoles so that's where i intend to go for my jrpg needs.
FreakAlchemist
FreakAlchemist
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 pm

And what I am getting at is that you don't know the future. xD
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

It'll have less and less quality exclusives, and more and more multiplats. How exciting. I'm definitely getting a Xbox 720 and Kinect Version 2. Can't wait for that Virtual Disneyland V2! lol!
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 am

I doubt the Japanese will bother much with the next Xbox. Xbox 360 consoles have been on clearance in stores for years now, and still people don't care for it. And for a good reason: It's a gaijin console, too American and loud and obnoxious.

Personally, I don't care what they do, they most likely won't get my cash. I love the Xbox, detest the Xbox 360 and think it was a huge step down from its predecessor, and most likely the next one will go farther down shit creek without a paddle.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:33 pm

IAMERROR wrote:

The 360 is dead in japan though? The japanese developers are not too keen on Microsoft consoles, and more on japanese developed ones such as Wii and Playstation.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNStArHeRo Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Shokio wrote:As I said before in one of my vids, I'm all on-board for the 720 as long as they give me some exclusives. But Microsoft actually came out a while back and said they don't care about exclusives, and their library shows that. If the 720 is just a multi-plat machine with media capabilities I have on my PC then it's a no-buy for me.

well said, i mostly play Xbox over Wii and PS3 but if Gears of War and Halo are the only two games i'm getting from Microsoft....put it like this if the launch titles suck then it wont be a day one buy for me. i'll wait till they announce Halo 5 or something lol.
GuNStArHeRo
GuNStArHeRo
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/GuNStArHeRo212

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 pm

MBParadox wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:

The 360 is dead in japan though? The japanese developers are not too keen on Microsoft consoles, and more on japanese developed ones such as Wii and Playstation.

The 360 is pretty much dead but guess what? Some Japanese developers still support it to this day. And the 360 started out pretty well in Japan, same could happen to the 720.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm

IAMERROR wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:

The 360 is pretty much dead but guess what? Some Japanese developers still support it to this day. And the 360 started out pretty well in Japan, same could happen to the 720.
If the 720 does what the 360 did in Japan then that's another loss for Micro Soft.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2