Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Xbox

+3
Shokio
BigPhaben
Lupucillo
7 posters

Go down

Microsoft Xbox Empty Microsoft Xbox

Post by Lupucillo Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm

At 11 years of the release of the Xbox, a game system that pioneered several features and excelled at high-performance, big-budget titles, it stands as the best system Microsoft developed so far, home to some of the best and most influential games of the past decade. In a way a spiritual successor to the SEGA Dreamcast, the Xbox became known as the machine of choice for online competitive games and Western RPGs such as The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and the works of BioWare, was well as the home to GunValkyrie, Shenmue II, Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon ORTA, some of SEGA's finest works.

Microsoft Xbox Xbox1

Although never pushed to its full potential and prematurely discontinued by its parent company, the Xbox is without a doubt a milestone in video game history and must be played to appreciate its unique flavour and identity.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Xbox Empty Re: Microsoft Xbox

Post by BigPhaben Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Lupucillo wrote:At 11 years of the release of the Xbox, a game system that pioneered several features and excelled at high-performance, big-budget titles, it stands as the best system Microsoft developed so far, home to some of the best and most influential games of the past decade. In a way a spiritual successor to the SEGA Dreamcast, the Xbox became known as the machine of choice for online competitive games and Western RPGs such as The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and the works of BioWare, was well as the home to GunValkyrie, Shenmue II, Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon ORTA, some of SEGA's finest works.

Microsoft Xbox Xbox1

Although never pushed to its full potential and prematurely discontinued by its parent company, the Xbox is without a doubt a milestone in video game history and must be played to appreciate its unique flavour and identity.

Halo CE, Halo 2 nough said
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:49 pm

I wasn't too much into the Xbox to be honest. The 360 appealed to me a lot more.

Thank God for Halo man, pretty much saved this thing single-handedly.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 am

I miss Blinx, Halo buried Microsoft their potential mascot and took its place lol.
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

JSRF was such a great game. I was mainly a Sony guy back then but I went to my friend's house often to play Halo 1&2 and DoA3. Conker was fun too
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 pm

My parents bought me one without realizing the library was garbage. What made it worse was the fact that they wouldn't let me get Halo. Razz

Still, it wasn't all bad, as KOTOR was an exclusive and remains one of favorite games to this day.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Shokio wrote:I wasn't too much into the Xbox to be honest. The 360 appealed to me a lot more.

Thank God for Halo man, pretty much saved this thing single-handedly.
Yep. If only the dreamcast had a franchise like that.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down