Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MicroSoft wants to spy on you.

+2
Soxas
Xanthos
6 posters

Go down

MicroSoft wants to spy on you. Empty MicroSoft wants to spy on you.

Post by Xanthos Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 am

Found this article about how microsoft has filed patents for devices that will breach most of your rights!

joystiq . com /2012/11/07/microsoft-files-patent-for-device-that-enforces-licenses-through/ (i had to space this out due to the 7 day new member link rule)

Initial thoughts?

What will you do if this goes through?
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

MicroSoft wants to spy on you. Empty Re: MicroSoft wants to spy on you.

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm

This why I don't fuck wit Microsoft. They're just not for me and on top of that they make BS decisions like these that turn me away from them even more.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't use xbox anymore for a few reasons

1) Kids, their so many its baffling, the only way to avoid them is playing with friends only.

2) Im not paying an additional 60 a year for online matches, PC, PSN, the Wii and Wii U. BBC made a quote long ago: "half you're Disk, is a hostage" and thats sadly true.

3) even if you HAVE gold, theirs still fucking ads on the dashboard. Im sorry if I pay for something GET THAT SHIT OFF, you shouldn't need ad-sense and consumer payments yearly, if PSN can function off ad-sense only then fuck you XBL

4) P2P servers suck |: 90% of XBL is functioned off P2P (Peer 2 peer) for those who don't know what that means: It means if someones lagging, you'll suffer some you're self, its also the reason when a "host" drops you lose the game and re-find a host.

5) Like I fucking have money :V <---not really a point but still.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 am

My Gold is going to run out next month (just after christmas) but i won't be renewing it, i only paid for it because my friends that i game with where on it, but the main guys and gals i play with are making the move to the Wii U.

I see no point in continuing with the gold account.

The ads are annoying, the kids in almost every game (even the ones rated 18) are even more annoying, BF3 has went down hill since the rent-a-server update (i really hate this, i still play it, but get banned from servers alot for killing the admin too much)

And for some reason it won't accept my card for payments, don't know why, it works with everything else, it says when inputting my data it has the option for my card type, so sometimes my gold will die during the night when i'm playing which sucks.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Xanthos wrote:My Gold is going to run out next month (just after christmas) but i won't be renewing it, i only paid for it because my friends that i game with where on it, but the main guys and gals i play with are making the move to the Wii U.

The ads are annoying, the kids in almost every game (even the ones rated 18) are even more annoying, BF3 has went down hill since the rent-a-server update (i really hate this, i still play it, but get banned from servers alot for killing the admin too much)

And for some reason it won't accept my card for payments, don't know why, it works with everything else, it says when inputting my data it has the option for my card type, so sometimes my gold will die during the night when i'm playing which sucks.

all my "close" friends are Xbawx Fanboys, and I'm the only one who wasn't a fan, and they begged me to get gold, when I tried gold: they never played with me, I ran into kids non-stop, and didn't have fun really, OH OK some halo 3 whoohoo.

when i got PS3 I said found my internet home for gaming, Steam and Wii were also those homes.
Wii U is now my new home. Microsofts money grubbing ways finally caused me to sell the console and every cent I used on Wii U
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhanad Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 pm

SebTH wrote:
Xanthos wrote:My Gold is going to run out next month (just after christmas) but i won't be renewing it, i only paid for it because my friends that i game with where on it, but the main guys and gals i play with are making the move to the Wii U.

all my "close" friends are Xbawx Fanboys, and I'm the only one who wasn't a fan, and they begged me to get gold, when I tried gold: they never played with me, I ran into kids non-stop, and didn't have fun really, OH OK some halo 3 whoohoo.

when i got PS3 I said found my internet home for gaming, Steam and Wii were also those homes.
Wii U is now my new home. Microsofts money grubbing ways finally caused me to sell the console and every cent I used on Wii U

So true sebth i wear microsoft tries to squeeze money out of customers in every way possible, which is why i like nintendo, cuz they reward their loyal fans(i.e. 3ds ambassador program and
amazing miiverse after the wii having horrible online)
Muhanad
Muhanad
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

Its like that old rumor ''The new Xbox will have a 16 core processor! 4 for gaming 12 for surveillance!''
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 am

I never cared for the Xbox anyway, so I'm good!
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down