Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible

5 posters

Go down

Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible Empty Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible

Post by Muhanad Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm

I saw this online and thought it would be really funny to do. Heres mine-

Legend of zelda series: you are a mute in a lame green tunic, who is forced to and run around carrying a huge heavy shield (see below),
doing impossible puzzles, fighting bosses over and over, and busting your ass to near death over and over to save a princess who always
seems to get kidnapped,and you get nothing out of it, not even your name in the title of the series.

Muhanad
Muhanad
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible Empty Re: Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible

Post by Warp Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Super Smash Brothers

Story

It's piss poor story is about 4 unknown characters pretending to control game characters with their cheap ass club nintendo trophies. It has kiddy characters like Samus, Link and Marth (From what is marth anyway? Lord of du rings, kiddy version?). Rolling Eyes

Gameplay

Imagine Tekken, but with nintendo gameplay, I know right? gross. pale

Presentation

Kiddy game means kiddy graphics. Evil or Very Mad

Final verdict

Bad game, stay clear. Twisted Evil
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible Empty Re: Describe Your Favorite Game And Make It Sound Horrible

Post by ChaosLord121 Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

The Legend of...
Muhanad wrote:I saw this online and thought it would be really funny to do. Heres mine-

Legend of zelda series: you are a mute in a lame green tunic, who is forced to and run around carrying a huge heavy shield (see below),
doing impossible puzzles, fighting bosses over and over, and busting your ass to near death over and over to save a princess who always
seems to get kidnapped,and you get nothing out of it, not even your name in the title of the series.

...dammit.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 pm

You're asking me to make fun of Zelda

(granted you did)

IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhanad Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Not to mention an annoying as fuck fairy who wont STFU!!!
Muhanad
Muhanad
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 am

k

Zelda: A game where you play as some pansy in a green tunic in order to save some Princess who should not be kidnapped in the first place, considering she has the Triforce of Wisdom. After running through a boring and tedious dungeon, you must fight a terrible and uninteresting boss at the end. After sidestepping to the next dungeons and doing some more tedious combat and boring puzzle solving, you finally stop that pig Ganon and save Zelda. Congratulations, you've just wasted your pathetic life with this trash.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down