Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Wii U discussion (What would you like to see in the next title)?

+18
MBParadox
geoala92
sketdansuu
jdix14
SebTH
DomesticHausCat
Sontae
Saxrebel
fireheart4560
ImmaGamerGuy
JB-the-Hunter
gamingbeast4lifeson
loganku
Nin10doUltra
Shokio
xwatchmanx
Nintengod
DragonChi
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zelda Wii U discussion (What would you like to see in the next title)? - Page 3 Empty Re: Zelda Wii U discussion (What would you like to see in the next title)?

Post by larsberg Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:56 am

My expectation for the new Zelda could be summed up like this

Please Nintendo surprise me.

Playing Skyward Sword I thought trough out the game, its good, but i´ve been there done that.

I don't want to change the entire Zelda formula, but at some point it seems redundant.

All the Dungeon work pretty much the same, get the Map get the compass kill MidBoss, Get the special Item of the dungeon, get Master key, kill the Boss.

What I want for the next Zelda game?

- Make the Hub World as realistic as possible. Add big cities and towns
I mean Assassins Creed like Big, with tons of quests and things to discover. Imagine a real big Zora city, not just some shops and a King palest. Add NPC with their own little Stories. In Short a world where i can dive in and get lost.

- Go crazy in the Dungeons. Try different art style there or even 2D, like LttP. Imagine how cool the puzzle could be with the touch pad. Add different game play mechanism to each dungeon to differentiate them. e.g. a action oriented dungeon, a scary survival horror dungeon. A dungeon with changed physics and functions of the items.

- Voice acting doesn't really matter, but wouldn't mind if it would be there.

- Improve and add more RPG elements. I don't want them to go full Diablo on this. I don't want grinding. But it could be implemented in Zelda style e.g. like the heart container for health. You could find experience container. With this points you could improve your skills in little skill trees.

- Include smaller optional dungeons in the World. With useful rewards. I hate when I complete a optional dungeon and get 100 rupees in the end. Evil or Very Mad

- Bring back transformation masks like in Majoras Mask. In combination with the RGP elements and skill trees this could be great.

larsberg
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Zelda Wii U discussion (What would you like to see in the next title)? - Page 3 Empty Re: Zelda Wii U discussion (What would you like to see in the next title)?

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm

larsberg wrote:My expectation for the new Zelda could be summed up like this

Please Nintendo surprise me.

Playing Skyward Sword I thought trough out the game, its good, but i´ve been there done that.

I don't want to change the entire Zelda formula, but at some point it seems redundant.

All the Dungeon work pretty much the same, get the Map get the compass kill MidBoss, Get the special Item of the dungeon, get Master key, kill the Boss.

What I want for the next Zelda game?

- Make the Hub World as realistic as possible. Add big cities and towns
I mean Assassins Creed like Big, with tons of quests and things to discover. Imagine a real big Zora city, not just some shops and a King palest. Add NPC with their own little Stories. In Short a world where i can dive in and get lost.

- Go crazy in the Dungeons. Try different art style there or even 2D, like LttP. Imagine how cool the puzzle could be with the touch pad. Add different game play mechanism to each dungeon to differentiate them. e.g. a action oriented dungeon, a scary survival horror dungeon. A dungeon with changed physics and functions of the items.

- Voice acting doesn't really matter, but wouldn't mind if it would be there.

- Improve and add more RPG elements. I don't want them to go full Diablo on this. I don't want grinding. But it could be implemented in Zelda style e.g. like the heart container for health. You could find experience container. With this points you could improve your skills in little skill trees.

- Include smaller optional dungeons in the World. With useful rewards. I hate when I complete a optional dungeon and get 100 rupees in the end. Evil or Very Mad

- Bring back transformation masks like in Majoras Mask. In combination with the RGP elements and skill trees this could be great.
You forgot one thing....SpotPass dungeons. They could be sent wirelessly over MiiVerse and caves could mysteriously appear on the overworld.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerGuy1975 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Its Zelda so it should have a great story and full HD graphics similar to the tech demo....

What I would like to see is the whole return of the Dark/Light realm - something immense, not pocket areas like we've had recently but a whole map dedicated to the Dark Realm.

Also it would be a cool plot twist to throw time travel back in, maybe we will have to save a previous Link like the Ocarina Link and find out if he ever found Navi.

lol just random thoughts

GamerGuy1975
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 pm

GamerGuy1975 wrote:Its Zelda so it should have a great story and full HD graphics similar to the tech demo....

What I would like to see is the whole return of the Dark/Light realm - something immense, not pocket areas like we've had recently but a whole map dedicated to the Dark Realm.

Also it would be a cool plot twist to throw time travel back in, maybe we will have to save a previous Link like the Ocarina Link and find out if he ever found Navi.

lol just random thoughts
I actually wouldn't mind if Zelda HD looked like the bird tech demo instead.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3