Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors?

+11
BigPhaben
ShinyChocobo
Soxas
MBParadox
Superfakerbros
gamingbeast4lifeson
shinriley
ChaosLord121
NiaLovesNinty
Nin10doUltra
grandmasterhack
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors? Empty Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors?

Post by grandmasterhack Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 am

should i say more?
grandmasterhack
grandmasterhack
NES
NES

http://grandmasterhack.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors? Empty Re: Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors?

Post by Nin10doUltra Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 am

yess LOL
Nin10doUltra
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nin10doUltra

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors? Empty Re: Anyone Else Tired about Wii U Power Rumors?

Post by NiaLovesNinty Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:27 am

I am. Good grief.
NiaLovesNinty
NiaLovesNinty
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVideoGamHer

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 am

Very. Wish Nintendo would have unveiled the specs themselves a long time ago to shut the fanboys up.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by shinriley Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:22 am

I was tired of it when the Wii U was "first" unveiled last year.
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmasterhack Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:59 pm

ChaosLord121 wrote:Very. Wish Nintendo would have unveiled the specs themselves a long time ago to shut the fanboys up.

same.
grandmasterhack
grandmasterhack
NES
NES

http://grandmasterhack.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:35 pm

It's just little babies that dropped that milk that is all
gamingbeast4lifeson
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Nah, it's funny seeing haters jump at every chance they get to mock Nintendo. It's kind of cute, really.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:36 pm

People can only judge the power once they get their hands on it and tear it apart.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 am

SO damn tired. That Iwata Asks was pretty reassuring though so i'm pretty happy with the console power wise.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 am

We have a pretty good idea of what it'll be able to do, so the constant doom and gloom rumors are pretty annoying.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Here's another rumor: idiots are still going to spread rumors even after the release of the Wii U
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Like I said, we're only one month from launch, why can't niggas just wait?
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Shokio wrote:Like I said, we're only one month from launch, why can't niggas just wait?
But that would mean we should be patient and logically wait for an expert to take apart the Wii-U and tell us it's specs. No, we should assume it'll be some how on par with current-gen or weaker. Nintendo's never had powerful hardware, even the NES, SNES, N64, and GameCube were weak because of future tech.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Shokio wrote:Like I said, we're only one month from launch, why can't niggas just wait?

It's either A. They are very impatient or B They're bored and got nothing else interesting to them to talk about
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 am

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System had a total of 128 Kilobytes of RAM. That's right, KILObytes.
And yet, the SNES is home to some of the most influential and sought-after games in history. (e.g. Chrono Trigger)

You can have the technical specifications you want, but at the end of the day, it's what you do with it that counts. You can have the most powerful beast of a console ever made, but if it has no soul and the products you develop for it are just that, products, and not projects made with love and dedication, your machine is just a pile of silicon and plastic.

10 years from now, nobody will remember your machine for its specs. They'll remember it for the games and experiences they lived and the feelings and emotions attached to it. That materialistic, superficial attitude people have towards worshipping hardware is testament of the vanity that has taken over the video game industry over the years.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakAlchemist Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:
But that would mean we should be patient and logically wait for an expert to take apart the Wii-U and tell us it's specs. No, we should assume it'll be some how on par with current-gen or weaker. Nintendo's never had powerful hardware, even the NES, SNES, N64, and GameCube were weak because of future tech.
You are saying this as a joke but the sony/xbox fanboy/fangirl (yes their is such thing as fan girl) do actually think this is true which really scares me.

Also first post.
FreakAlchemist
FreakAlchemist
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakAlchemist?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:30 pm

FreakAlchemist wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
You are saying this as a joke but the sony/xbox fanboy/fangirl (yes their is such thing as fan girl) do actually think this is true which really scares me. Also first post.
I know, my post is simply referring to their stupidity.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:
FreakAlchemist wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
You are saying this as a joke but the sony/xbox fanboy/fangirl (yes their is such thing as fan girl) do actually think this is true which really scares me. Also first post.
And when someone finally tears it apart we will look at all the fanboys and say "You seem to be upset, how adorable".
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:03 am

Fanboys are almost worth their existence just to make fun of them.

Almost.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:58 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
FreakAlchemist wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
And when someone finally tears it apart we will look at all the fanboys and say "You seem to be upset, how adorable".
Basically. I know it'll be decently-speced. It's obviously not going to be a 6-Core Power 7 CPU clocked @ 4 GHz w/ a 6990 but it'll be alright and more than capable of enough for next-gen downports.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakAlchemist Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
FreakAlchemist wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Basically. I know it'll be decently-speced. It's obviously not going to be a 6-Core Power 7 CPU clocked @ 4 GHz w/ a 6990 but it'll be alright and more than capable of enough for next-gen downports.
Well i'm cool with it as long as it has a tessellation unit.
Just joking still going to love it ether way.
FreakAlchemist
FreakAlchemist
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakAlchemist?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

FreakAlchemist wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
FreakAlchemist wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Well i'm cool with it as long as it has a tessellation unit.
Just joking still going to love it ether way.
What I really don't get is Fanboys saying it does not have DX11 means it will fail. DX is microsofts property and there really is no direct equivalent. Just as long as it provides the same versatility as the new tessellation in DX11 cards it will do just fine.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 am

Some folks make a big argle-bargle about Wii U being 'current gen' or even 'last gen' based on the hardware.

I wonder if these people own a dictionary (Mr. Spaguetti has to search the dictionary for the word 'dictionary'), or even understand what the word 'generation' means.

Anyway, just throwing this out there.

Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 am

Superfakerbros wrote:Nah, it's funny seeing haters jump at every chance they get to mock Nintendo. It's kind of cute, really.

Yeah, it's hilarious. Laughing
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next