Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 '13 Rumors

+5
MBParadox
Thethundara
Xanthos
SebTH
JB-the-Hunter
9 posters

Go down

E3 '13 Rumors Empty E3 '13 Rumors

Post by JB-the-Hunter Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

E3 '13 Rumors Empty Re: E3 '13 Rumors

Post by SebTH Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 pm

its too fucking soon for rumors.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 am

I read about this earlier, i'm excited but also skeptical about the PS Omni, if it's done correctly it would be great, but if its not done well, the PS brand will most likely die out.

another problem i have with it, is once again they are making a console which seems to be hard to code for (why couldn't they just stick to the formula they had with PS1/2 and have all their consoles easy to code for).

the pulse feedback, seems like a stretch to me, especially with the price tag that it has, if all this tech is getting put into it, i can't see the $350 being the actual price of the console on release, it'll sell at a huge loss and i'm sure the share holders aren't too happy about the loss they had on the PS3.

Onto Microsoft, the "livewall" this is never going to work, their blueprints for the thing show it working in an almost empty room, the reason it won't work is because, everyone is going to have a different room set up.

Take my living room (family room) for example, it's not a perfect square or a rectangle, it has little cutouts in the walls, which reduce the size of my room, compared to if it was a perfect square/rectangle.

I don't think microsoft has taken the fact about all the furniture in rooms also as they could hinder the 3D view, and if they really want to take over the living room, this isn't the way to do it, if it can track movement, then the person playing will most likely have to be the only person in the room if it's not implemented properly.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:17 am

The part about battlefield 4 being on the Wii U, i've been saying this for a while now and noone believed me, saying it didn't have the power for it.

Well if this rumor turns out to be correct, then *insert lots of profanity here* all of the haters.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:54 am

Well, shit. I hope this is true. Though I do think it's a bit too early for rumors. I hope that the next PlayStation does well enough for Sony. Hopefully they can eventually get out of their financial rut. The next Xbox better not make us PAY for online. All of Nintendo's stuff sounds really amazing as well. Could it be the best year for gaming next year? I suppose we'll just have to wait.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 am

The next xbox is supposedly going for a subscription thing again, but think of it more like a mobile (cell) phone on a 12 month contract, There's rumors that microsoft, wants to sell the xbox hardware cheap, but sell it with a 3 year contract (which will cost more than what 3 years of gold costs) which you will apparently need if you want to play ANY of your games, online enabled or not.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Xanthos wrote:The next xbox is supposedly going for a subscription thing again, but think of it more like a mobile (cell) phone on a 12 month contract, There's rumors that microsoft, wants to sell the xbox hardware cheap, but sell it with a 3 year contract (which will cost more than what 3 years of gold costs) which you will apparently need if you want to play ANY of your games, online enabled or not.

Laughing You're joking, right? Why would they do something like that?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 pm

I've seen it reported a few times, with months in between the reports.

I think its because the system will be sold at a loss and is most likely a way to keep money coming in from their gaming department.

Think about it, you have to sign up to a 3 year contract, paying X amount per month, somewhere in that contract will be a clause that states even if you don't use the service anymore, you'll continue to pay for it (much like large Gyms) and will most likely have a cancel fee in place aswell.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

I think, for the safety of my sanity, I won't dare look into it.

when E3 rumors start for /real/ My body will be ready to hear such things, I don't wanna hype myself and be disappointed
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 am

To be quite clear and concise: this article smells like a bunch of bullshit. Every single detail makes it sound like a science fiction movie and there are multiple technical difficulties already at hand with the information presented.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 am

Shokio has released a new vid, all about the new rumors. Shokio, Y U HYPE ME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBSwFN69Uw&feature=g-user
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Warp wrote:Shokio has released a new vid, all about the new rumors. Shokio, Y U HYPE ME.

Shokio is getting way too excited, even he will be let down.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Too early for rumors.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:05 pm

tl;dr
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:03 am

MBParadox wrote:
Warp wrote:Shokio has released a new vid, all about the new rumors. Shokio, Y U HYPE ME.

I wouldn't say definitely. The stuff about Nintendo i think has to happen and Nintendo knows it (besides the whole SSB Beta which I would die for Shocked ) but the other stuff about Sony and MS i'm a little iffy about. But i'm not completely ruling them out either. They have to know Nintendo is looking to give everyone what they wanna see and hear and if Sony and MS don't pull something Nintendo is definitely winning the next E3.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

I wouldn't say definitely. The stuff about Nintendo i think has to happen and Nintendo knows it (besides the whole SSB Beta which I would die for Shocked ) but the other stuff about Sony and MS i'm a little iffy about. But i'm not completely ruling them out either. They have to know Nintendo is looking to give everyone what they wanna see and hear and if Sony and MS don't pull something Nintendo is definitely winning the next E3.
Even if all this does happen, the systems will do what Wii U does, display information outside of the TV screen.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Even if all this does happen, the systems will do what Wii U does, display information outside of the TV screen.
Yes but at what cost my fellow consumer? confused
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

999 US dollars. Just kidding. I think Microsoft might copy the Wii U Gamepad. But not Sony. After all, Sony's certainly not interested in gimmicks.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Thethundara wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

999 US dollars. Just kidding. I think Microsoft might copy the Wii U Gamepad. But not Sony. After all, Sony's certainly not interested in gimmicks.
Kaz Hirai: Now Sony is certainly not interesed in gimmicks. *Playing ridge racer*
Some guy: And as you can see the PSP is being used as a sort of rear view mirror.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 am

Thethundara wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

But there shareholders are *pulls out PS Move and pre-orders Wonder Book*
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

you should of all seen me debate the whole
PSVita is trying to copy Wii U with the cross play feature

it was funny and I won c:
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:36 pm

SebTH wrote:you should of all seen me debate the whole

Good for you. Where did you debate this guy/girl?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:40 pm

SebTH wrote:you should of all seen me debate the whole

saw the info vid about it on YT cuz IGN uploaded it. It's rediculous how not even a year after Nintendo announces the new SSB for Wii U and 3DS Sony comes along and does it with PS All Stars. Sony, WHY YOU NO COME UP WITH ORIGINAL IDEAS?!?! Ó_Ó
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down