More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Go down

More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:30 pm


_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 28
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by ImmaGamerGuy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

The more rumors come into the table, the more accurate the release date sounds. Most people say November 16, and having a lot of rumors supporting the predicted release date seems to make it legit. I also like that idea of bundles. I wonder what the 349.99 bundle would be?

_________________
avatar
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-09-01
Location : New Jersey

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 pm

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:The more rumors come into the table, the more accurate the release date sounds. Most people say November 16, and having a lot of rumors supporting the predicted release date seems to make it legit. I also like that idea of bundles. I wonder what the 349.99 bundle would be?
baby party wii u comes with it

_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 28
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by ImmaGamerGuy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:24 pm

gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
ImmaGamerGuy wrote:The more rumors come into the table, the more accurate the release date sounds. Most people say November 16, and having a lot of rumors supporting the predicted release date seems to make it legit. I also like that idea of bundles. I wonder what the 349.99 bundle would be?
baby party wii u comes with it

LMFAO

_________________
avatar
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-09-01
Location : New Jersey

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by Nin10doUltra on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:52 pm

People really need to stop making dumb predictions.

_________________
Videogamesigs.com Forum Siggy
avatar
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 24
Location : The Bionis

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Nin10doUltra

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by ImmaGamerGuy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Nin10doUltra wrote:People really need to stop making dumb predictions.

Dumb? maybe, but it does sound cool that the Wii U will have bundles at launch. a ZombiU bundle would be neat.

_________________
avatar
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-09-01
Location : New Jersey

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by DragonChi on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Do bundles usually cost less, than if you were to buy the system and the same game (that was in the bundle) separate?

_________________
I tried real life once, but the graphics sucked
avatar
DragonChi
SNES
SNES

Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 34
Location : Victoria, BC Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by Saxrebel on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:03 pm

DragonChi wrote:Do bundles usually cost less, than if you were to buy the system and the same game (that was in the bundle) separate?

In general, yeah they do. Like the Red Wii that came with NSMBW and Wii Mote Plus.
avatar
Saxrebel
NES
NES

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by loganku on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:02 am

I believe the prices and bundles are true.

_________________
avatar
loganku
NES
NES

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile https://twitter.com/Loganku

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by MBParadox on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 pm

"Dumb? maybe, but it does sound cool that the Wii U will have bundles at launch. a ZombiU bundle would be neat."

And Lo and behold there was a ZombiU bundle announced for europe.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More rumors of Wii U Dates and prices leaked

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum