Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does a fanboy want to achieve in hating a company?

+22
DomesticHausCat
sketdansuu
mrspaghetti
Soxas
Moncole
drawnsean
MBParadox
Superfakerbros
Gunzy
Starchaser
shinriley
fireheart4560
grandmasterhack
DigitalGreenTea
DragonChi
Schroedus
Nintengod
xwatchmanx
ChaosLord121
Shokio
Nin10doUltra
ImmaGamerGuy
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What does a fanboy want to achieve in hating a company? - Page 3 Empty Re: What does a fanboy want to achieve in hating a company?

Post by DomesticHausCat Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:01 am

Nin10doUltra wrote:There are some ppl out there that hate companies so much they buy their product and hit it with a broom or flush it down the toilet.

i honestly dont know whats wrong with them. it must be the fact that the company owns them so much they go insane

I personally find the vids of those hilarious! Because hey who doesn't love a good explosion or chainsaw action? And of the destruction of a console to boot? I just find it so funny to watch those. Of all kinds of systems that I love too lol!

To be honest I used to be a huge fanboy, back in the day when I only loved ninty and hated every other system. (I never destroyed systems though lol!) It's hard to explain really.

Here's the best way I could put it. It's sort of like being a hardcore fan of the Yankees. You love that team so much, but you absolutely hate their rivals. Also, you shoot down those who say anything bad against the Yankees and take offense to what they said. Cause you feel obliged as the fan you are to defend your team.

Of course I know that not all Yankees fans are like this, but it's the best example I can give. It's pretty much like that. I tried other things though, gave them a chance and now I'm a multiconsole gamer!

These fanboys are just so wrapped up in the idea that the whole thing is a giant competetion that they miss out on great games. I pity them.
DomesticHausCat
DomesticHausCat
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

What does a fanboy want to achieve in hating a company? - Page 3 Empty Re: What does a fanboy want to achieve in hating a company?

Post by MBParadox Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:12 pm

What pitiful souls they are.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:27 pm

It was never a fanboy to begin with, the overly obsessive plastic worshipers should be used in a term as in, Nintard, Xbot, Sony Drone, and PC Elitist.

Original Fanboys were passionate fan of various elements of geek culture.

Fanboys in today's society is
an extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Known for using the phrase
"Object of affection = Best Ever"
However, while people only really say that as hyperbole, fanboys truly believe it.

Troll the internet to spread the gospel.

Insult/chastise others for using public forums to express an objective opinion, no matter how constructive or, respectful it may be. (Go ahead and admit that it's a good game/movie/etc. This fact and anything else will be promptly ignored in favor of cherry picking the negative, and beating you over the head with it.

Tend to resort to petty annoyance replies when backed against the wall. Usually grammar attacks and non-replies.
"Final Fantasy VII is the best RPG ever!"
"Ocarina of Time is the best game ever!"
"Linux is the best OS ever!"
"Xbox is the best console ever!"
"Dragonball Z is the best show ever!"

The sad thing is, fanboys don't realize, that these companies that fuel their passion, don't really give a damn about us. To me, defending a multi-national corporation like their your own family, is ridiculous. These organizations don't come to your house and help you when you're sick, they don't help you move, or drive you to the airport. They don't support you in any way. It's a business, not a friendship. As soon as you can no longer buy their product, you disappear to them.
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm

mrspaghetti wrote:man is like this n shit for real man like i hate nintendo cause they be casualizing the industry n shit n they gonna lead to the downfall of gaming man for real why is nintendrones so blind for real man

Ladies and Gentlemen, the man himself is here. The only man that could make pyro seem somewhat intelligent.
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:42 pm

The Real Riggz wrote:
mrspaghetti wrote:man is like this n shit for real man like i hate nintendo cause they be casualizing the industry n shit n they gonna lead to the downfall of gaming man for real why is nintendrones so blind for real man

Ladies and Gentlemen, the man himself is here. The only man that could make pyro seem somewhat intelligent.

I swear every time this bowl of spaghetti speaks it's like he's always high n shit

BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:

I swear every time this bowl of spaghetti speaks it's like he's always high n shit

He's beyond high my friend.
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

The Real Riggz wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:

Hey Spaghetti you're being had, it's time to start making decisions buddy okay, it's time to retire.
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:

Hey Spaghetti you're being had, it's time to start making decisions buddy okay, it's time to retire.
Its not like anyone took him seriously after hearing HD blue tint.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 pm

no system to me is better
well.. Xbawx Is broken as fuck
but I think if your a true Hardcore gamer, you won't give a fuck what its on. You'll just play.

In my level of experience for this gen: Wii>PS3>PC>Xbox
>I only say PC 3rd due to my shit specs, don't take this as something out of context.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:28 am

man i know right man you be right man why da fuk nintendo gotta be so causal man these nintendo fanboys man aint man never man gonna man understand man because man they man so man effed man up man man

man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man

n shit man
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Make up for his lack of self-esteem and sense of self-worth.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 am

Lupucillo wrote:Make up for his lack of self-esteem and sense of self-worth.

This pretty much explains it.
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Moncole wrote:YOu gain nothing from being a fanboy. You lose on great games from being one. This question is like asking "Why are psycho people crazy?"

Actually you gain something. it's what I can "Mental Notoriety".
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 pm

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:
Moncole wrote:YOu gain nothing from being a fanboy. You lose on great games from being one. This question is like asking "Why are psycho people crazy?"

Too bad its only of worth to that specific person and no one else.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:57 pm

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

Sounds more like a punishment
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

Sounds more like a punishment
Ahaha! ZING!
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 pm

is so funnyyyyyyyyyyy
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3