Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers.

5 posters

Go down

New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers. Empty New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers.

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 am

Miiverse

Browser
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers. Empty Re: New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers.

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Thank you so much, OMFG! I WANT MY WII U NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! lol. Too bad I won't be getting it anytime soon -__-.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers. Empty Re: New Wii U Broswer and Miiverse trailers.

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm

MartyMar wrote:Thank you so much, OMFG! I WANT MY WII U NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! lol. Too bad I won't be getting it anytime soon -__-.
No problemo Smile You know what I love most? Usually after watching so many videos and reading up on sooo much news about a console/game/anything i'd get tired or lose excitement. This isn't happening at all with the Wii U lol. Everytime I look at something new about the console or games I get more excited. Can't wait for the 18th!
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:Thank you so much, OMFG! I WANT MY WII U NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! lol. Too bad I won't be getting it anytime soon -__-.
No problemo Smile You know what I love most? Usually after watching so many videos and reading up on sooo much news about a console/game/anything i'd get tired or lose excitement. This isn't happening at all with the Wii U lol. Everytime I look at something new about the console or games I get more excited. Can't wait for the 18th!

I'm overly excited, specially after watching those videos. If everything works out for me, before the end of this year I will have one.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:32 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

I'm overly excited, specially after watching those videos. If everything works out for me, before the end of this year I will have one.
That's all everyone in my town is talking about lol. We already got our ID's and everything so when this thing come out the whole place is gonna be gaming.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

That's all everyone in my town is talking about lol. We already got our ID's and everything so when this thing come out the whole place is gonna be gaming.

Nice, I'll add you when I get mine if you don't mind. None of my friends are interested in getting the Wii U Crying or Very sad I might be the only one in my area to buy this console too.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Nice, I'll add you when I get mine if you don't mind. None of my friends are interested in getting the Wii U Crying or Very sad I might be the only one in my area to buy this console too.
Yeah definitely! Good thing this time around it's not only friend codes and actual ID's so you can add people from anywhere What a Face
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Yeah definitely! Good thing this time around it's not only friend codes and actual ID's so you can add people from anywhere What a Face

Just like PSN or XBL if party chat is in a future update then I'll be so happy! I got too use to it with my 360.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 am

Yo don't forget about your friendly neighborhood Phabe Jewell, hopefully I don't have to wait two years in order to get the Wii U this time.
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 am

Getting Launch day hopefully.
I mean I reserved white, so, I should be good.
but GS better not fuck me with this.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 am

BigPhaben wrote:Yo don't forget about your friendly neighborhood Phabe Jewell, hopefully I don't have to wait two years in order to get the Wii U this time.
Done and Done Very Happy
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 am

SebTH wrote:Getting Launch day hopefully.
I mean I reserved white, so, I should be good.
but GS better not fuck me with this.
Knowing them, they'll probably find a way. They already aren't holding a midnight release. -_-
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 am

BigPhaben wrote:Yo don't forget about your friendly neighborhood Phabe Jewell, hopefully I don't have to wait two years in order to get the Wii U this time.

Damn, you waited two years?
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

As in your Nintendo Network ID's!? HOW!
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

He means that they have already chosen their NID's so when they get their systems they already know what their NID's are going to be.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:32 pm

MartyMar wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

He means that they have already chosen their NID's so when they get their systems they already know what their NID's are going to be.
Oh. For a second I thought people were already registering, did NOT want my ID to be taken.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm

MBParadox wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Oh. For a second I thought people were already registering, did NOT want my ID to be taken.

Lol, I have mine chosen also. It's my gamertag.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down