Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

+3
JB-the-Hunter
MartyMar
Soxas
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS* Empty Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 am

• You find out what other players are playing at powerup. GamePad has Channel-like UI

• Last ND was a bit long, so this will be a bit shorter.

• WiiU Premium Set unboxing now! 4.2 kilograms, a bit heavier than the Wii package. White gloves look a bit like Mario.

• Two shelves. First, the system itself and the GamePad in adjacent compartment. Second shelf: system AC adapter, GamePad adapter, instruction manual, Dragon Quest X beta voucher.

• Vertical stand, only in Premium Set. HDMI cable standard. GamePad charging stand. GamePad play stand just for playing, not charging.

• First, you must create a Wii U user account. Multiple users w/ Miis per system, up to 12. Game settings, save data tied to user accounts. Browser bookmarks, play history as well.

• Video chat, other networking services require Nintendo Network ID. Register with a password, your birthdate, gender, area of residence, and e-mail address. Nintendo Network purchases by one user can be played by other users on same system. Nintendo Network to be usable on other Nintendo game systems, PCs, smartphones. Your Nintendo Network ID can be tied to your ID on 3rd-party network services.

• Internet Browser, Miiverse, eShop require a network update. WiiWare and VC software transfer explained on website.

• In-game feature video now. NSMBU has off-screen play. Suspend w/ home, access browser.

• On-screen keyboard, cellphone layout, stylus written input. Change to TV mid-game. Browse other videos on the GamePad while streaming one to the TV.

• Earned a silver medal in NSMBU, ask Miiverse community for help getting a gold. Post game screenshots to the Miiverse community. Read response comments with advice.

• You can follow other players you see in the Miiverse boards and register them as friends.
    There’s a setting to automatically hide spoiler comments.

• All Wii U games can make use of Miiverse without any additional work from developers.

• In certain games, leave situation-specific comments and read others’ thoughts there.

• Miyamoto’s drawing is shown as one of the situation-specific comments in Luigi’s Mansion.

• Meet many other players from around the world through Miiverse as the Wii U is launched.

• Iwata is now video chatting with Reggie in his NOA office. Reggie is introducing himself in Japanese. He worked very hard to learn just a little bit.

• You can draw on the GamePad and share the scribblings overlaid on the video feed. Video chat with registered friends is called Wii U Chat. Has off-screen play.

• XING and Nintendo co-developed karaoke software Nintendo-JoySound Wii Karaoke U.

• Over 90,000 songs, purchase tickets for certain lengths of time during which to use.

• Business-level quality at home. User settings. Regular karaoke videos, Mii performances.

• Use the built-in mic or use the Wii U mic accessory. Bundle with Wii Karaoke U trial disc.

• NSMBU is all-new on the Wii U. Developer explanation video following this presentation.

• Many people still haven’t heard of the Wii U, but please tell them about it if you can.

• Director Takemoto. Two planners. 1280×720 resolution in NSMBU.

• Source lighting from fireballs, star lifts. Contiguous world map like SMW, unlike SMB3.

• Forks in the road let you choose different worlds to move to. New characters. Wanted to include a flying feature, is easy to control for new players.

• Flying squirrels called Zunguri (they look like acorns, or donguri).

• Totten (“taking”) steals from Toad. You have to chase him down to return the item to Toad.

• Spit out balloons with Baby Yoshi, even while flying.

• During off-screen play, use R button in place of Wiimote flips. Buddy play to add blocks.

• Wanted to create fun, self-explanatory gameplay for buddy mode. Add staircases, reach stars.

• Die a few times and you’ll be asked to post your frustration on Miiverse for others.

• With Mii Mode: Miis also appear in simultaneous multiplayer.

• Boost Mode, Time Attack, Coin Battle Mode. Also: edit coin locations in stages w/ stylus.

• Challenge Mode: set your own game rules and present them as challenges to others.

• Play Buddy Mode with someone you trust not to screw up and strengthen your relationship.

• GamePad holder must place platforms where Mario is going to land, reach goal in set time.

• NSMBU has many new features incl. GamePad and Miiverse. Lots of modes to enjoy.

(SOURCE)
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS* Empty Re: Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

Post by MartyMar Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Nice, no more friend codes?. Thanks for the info.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS* Empty Re: Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

Post by JB-the-Hunter Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Yayeah! No more friend codes! Wooooooooow!
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Not only that but we also get a great account system
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm

No problem guys ^-^ I look at this online as like Gamefaqs/a game strategy guide fused with PSN lol. I love it already.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 pm

I watched that unboxing video of the wii u about 10 times.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:32 pm

MartyMar wrote:I watched that unboxing video of the wii u about 10 times.
Lmao I'm about to watch it in a little. I'll probably watch it 3 times that amount XD
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Soxas wrote:
Lmao I'm about to watch it in a little. I'll probably watch it 3 times that amount XD

Lol, my friend as like "bro, how many times are you going to watch the same thing?" so I turned around and told him to hush! Twisted Evil then went back to watching the unboxing What a Face
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:19 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Lol, my friend as like "bro, how many times are you going to watch the same thing?" so I turned around and told him to hush! Twisted Evil then went back to watching the unboxing What a Face
LMao that's exactly what I said to my bro when I was watching ZombiU and Pikmin gameplay for the first time.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 am

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

LMao that's exactly what I said to my bro when I was watching ZombiU and Pikmin gameplay for the first time.

I still don't know what game to get.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 am

hopefully there's a way to make Nintendo ID on the web because itll be a while before I get a wii u. Great info tho
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 am

IAMERROR wrote:hopefully there's a way to make Nintendo ID on the web because itll be a while before I get a wii u. Great info tho
Eventually when MiiVerse finally expands to phones,PC's,tablets and other electronics I assume you most likely will.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Well i'm getting Nintendo Land no matter what cuz i'm getting the Deluxe so I guess that's my first game lol. Right after that will probably be NSMBU then ZombiU.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Well i'm getting Nintendo Land no matter what cuz i'm getting the Deluxe so I guess that's my first game lol. Right after that will probably be NSMBU then ZombiU.

Other than Nintendo Land, I remember I bought Twilight Princess a day or two before I bought my Wii, I knew what game I wanted then but now I have no flipping clue. I was going to say Zombie U but I'm getting quite tired of zombie games.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 am

MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Other than Nintendo Land, I remember I bought Twilight Princess a day or two before I bought my Wii, I knew what game I wanted then but now I have no flipping clue. I was going to say Zombie U but I'm getting quite tired of zombie games.
Well I mean as most of us can see this isn't just another zombie game. This game is probably the most realistic zombie game to come out in terms of how you'd actually have to survive if this were to happen and how you'd feel in this situation. Plus, this one will actually make you jump/scared a bit lol
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Just the way how it was unboxed was just so satisfying

BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm

BigPhaben wrote:

Yeah the way IGN unboxed it was terrible compared to this lmao. Besides, this was an official ceremonial unboxing straight from Iwata and Nintendo. Makes it way more special hahaha Razz
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:40 am

And also what made it more interesting cause Iwata had a *Lol I have no idea what i'm doing* moment for his first time doing an unboxing presentation.
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 am

BigPhaben wrote:And also what made it more interesting cause Iwata had a *Lol I have no idea what i'm doing* moment for his first time doing an unboxing presentation.
Lol shows that he's human and don't think he all high-mighty like "God of gods" Jack Tretton Razz
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am

Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Well I mean as most of us can see this isn't just another zombie game. This game is probably the most realistic zombie game to come out in terms of how you'd actually have to survive if this were to happen and how you'd feel in this situation. Plus, this one will actually make you jump/scared a bit lol

To me it's another zombie game, but I would like to give it a try, It might just change my view.

BigPhaben wrote:

That was satisfying.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Shit, now I have to go out and buy a pair of white gloves.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 am

MBParadox wrote:Shit, now I have to go out and buy a pair of white gloves.
Lmao *White gloves not included*.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Soxas wrote:
*Iwata Branded white gloves sold separately.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
*Iwata Branded white gloves sold separately.
They actually (obviously) look more Mario than anything lol.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next