Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

+3
JB-the-Hunter
MartyMar
Soxas
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS* - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:Shit, now I have to go out and buy a pair of white gloves.
Lmao *White gloves not included*.
*Iwata Branded white gloves sold separately.
They actually (obviously) look more Mario than anything lol.
You sure? Mario gloves have those three things on it that look like torn threads and are a bit puffier.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS* - Page 2 Empty Re: Complete Japan Nintendo Direct "MiiVerse" Translation/Explanantion *SPOILERS*

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:51 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
You sure? Mario gloves have those three things on it that look like torn threads and are a bit puffier.
You know how difficult that'd be to unbox it with those puffy gloves on lol. It's close enough to them in terms of actually being able to do stuff with them on Razz
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
You know how difficult that'd be to unbox it with those puffy gloves on lol. It's close enough to them in terms of actually being able to do stuff with them on Razz
...I wonder how odd it would be for Iwata and Miyamoto to start an internet series where they play games while talking.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
...I wonder how odd it would be for Iwata and Miyamoto to start an internet series where they play games while talking.
I would absolutely love that Shocked But maybe when they retire lol. They've got way more important things to do even though I don't doubt they do that anyways Razz
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
I would absolutely love that Shocked But maybe when they retire lol. They've got way more important things to do even though I don't doubt they do that anyways Razz
Heheheh. Game Gramps.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:08 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Heheheh. Game Gramps.
And that'll be the name of the show lmao.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Heheheh. Game Gramps.
And that'll be the name of the show lmao.
"I'm game developer! And I'm not so game developer! Aaand were the game gramps".
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2