Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario 64 Multiplayer

+2
Thethundara
MartyMar
6 posters

Go down

Super Mario 64 Multiplayer Empty Super Mario 64 Multiplayer

Post by MartyMar Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Super Mario 64 Multiplayer

I'm pretty sure a few of us wanted this Very Happy
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Super Mario 64 Multiplayer Empty Re: Super Mario 64 Multiplayer

Post by Thethundara Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 am

Haha that's pretty cool.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:00 am

I think I'm going to make you 2 go apeshit.

Some guy implemented online multiplayer in Super Mario 64, it released yesterday 0_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AJTLOiz5kws
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

Warp wrote:I think I'm going to make you 2 go apeshit.

Some guy implemented online multiplayer in Super Mario 64, it released yesterday 0_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AJTLOiz5kws

To bad it's only an emulated mod that only works with two people
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 am

It still has dat co-up online.
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerGuy1975 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:54 pm

How bout Nintendo just release a HD sequel for Super Mario 64 (and im not talking galaxies) that utilizes co-op and the WII U tablet.

GamerGuy1975
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:33 pm

GamerGuy1975 wrote:How bout Nintendo just release a HD sequel for Super Mario 64 (and im not talking galaxies) that utilizes co-op and the WII U tablet.

That'd be cool. Actually, there was originally going to be a Super Mario 64 2 on the N64, but it was scrapped. /watch?v=YyXUwgBBHI8 (type that in YouTube homepage URL)
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 pm

They should've used luigi's color
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Thethundara wrote:
GamerGuy1975 wrote:How bout Nintendo just release a HD sequel for Super Mario 64 (and im not talking galaxies) that utilizes co-op and the WII U tablet.

That'd be cool. Actually, there was originally going to be a Super Mario 64 2 on the N64, but it was scrapped. /watch?v=YyXUwgBBHI8 (type that in YouTube homepage URL)

Really? it should've been released.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Another thing, have you heard of "Super Mario 128"? That was a tech demo, but it was supposedly in development. But, of course, it was canned. HOWEVER! Some of the concepts from Super Mario 128 went into Super Mario Galaxy, which makes some people feel as if Galaxy is 128. Even though, you know, it REALLY isn't.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Another thing, have you heard of "Super Mario 128"? That was a tech demo, but it was supposedly in development. But, of course, it was canned. HOWEVER! Some of the concepts from Super Mario 128 went into Super Mario Galaxy, which makes some people feel as if Galaxy is 128. Even though, you know, it REALLY isn't.

Really? I never knew that, I heard of mario 128 but never followed up on it.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Yup. A lot of things change with games. Like in the Metroid Prime beta, Samus's arm cannon looked EXTREMELY different from the final version of the gun. (And the early version of the cannon looked kind of... "un-appealing" to say the least.../watch?v=j1CLxnVhp_U)
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 am

Thethundara wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Yup. A lot of things change with games. Like in the Metroid Prime beta, Samus's arm cannon looked EXTREMELY different from the final version of the gun. (And the early version of the cannon looked kind of... "un-appealing" to say the least.../watch?v=j1CLxnVhp_U)

Thank you for informing me, I always wanted to see the beta form for most games.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 pm

MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MartyMar wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Thank you for informing me, I always wanted to see the beta form for most games.

You're welcome. Smile
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down