Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

+13
Warp
BigPhaben
ImmaGamerGuy
Speeddasher
MBParadox
fireheart4560
PyroTakun
DragonChi
ChaosLord121
Axl_abe
Papayaman
JB-the-Hunter
shinriley
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? Empty So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

Post by shinriley Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 am

Discuss, lol.
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? Empty Re: So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

Post by JB-the-Hunter Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 am

Did they really like Bayonetta though? If so I guess they'd be mad, even though they shouldn't be since they could just buy a Wii U.
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? Empty Re: So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

Post by Papayaman Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 pm

I've never played Bayonetta 1. Wasn't this game actually cancelled before? Seems like Nintendo has got the publishing rights now... anyways, while I was surprised I didn't care for it much. But kinda interesting nonetheless.
Papayaman
Papayaman
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Ok wow, at first I though people's meltdowns about this game were funny, but now they're just getting sad. People really have it out for Nintendo for whatever reason.
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Axl_abe Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:14 pm

when they rage... they fucking rage xD
So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? 95nC9
So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? Ls4DX
So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? 0MJti
Axl_abe
Axl_abe
NES
NES

http://twitter.com/Axl_abe

Back to top Go down

Post by shinriley Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:14 am

^That has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. The hate is just......wow.
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Axl_abe Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:29 am

Yeah, I know. Shoke, just made a vid about it. I nearly died laughing knowing that he got it from my post! xD
Axl_abe
Axl_abe
NES
NES

http://twitter.com/Axl_abe

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 am

This gives a whole new meaning to Wii U Mad!
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by shinriley Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 am

I think Shokio came from the future and knew that the Wii U would make these guys mad. Hence the name of this website Smile.
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Papayaman Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 am

Just another case of stupidity within the "real HARD00RE" gaming community. Raging about something before even checking the facts. Duh.
Papayaman
Papayaman
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 am

So how mad will the ps/xbox gamers be for Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive? Pyrora10
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonChi Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I can't help but assume, that if this game were exclusive to either XBox 360 or PS3, that they would go out of there way to rub that in Nintendo fan's faces saying "SEE SEE...only the REAL consoles get hardcore games, HA HA..Nintendo sucks...blah blah blah". Always assuming that Nintendo fans don't own any other system, and therefore we miss out. *Shakes head in shame of their stupidity*

All of this anger comes from them being robbed that ability to do so for that game and I am loving every minute of it.
DragonChi
DragonChi
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah, I have been enjoying this very much.
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroTakun Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 am

PG and Nintendo are pretty cool with eachother. I think people are forgetting that Madworld, Infinite Space, and Marvelous 101 are all exclusive to Nintendo platforms.
PyroTakun
PyroTakun
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Wonderful 101
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by fireheart4560 Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 pm

This is why you buy consoles, for the games. If the wii U has games YOU want then go buy it. If you dont want a wii U your not playing Bayonetta 2. I mostly think that people are upset cause it's a nintendo console exclusive.
fireheart4560
fireheart4560
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I don't want to buy the Wii U because the system has no Games I am interested in like Bayonetta. Bayonetta is exclusive to Wii U therefore fuck Nintendo because there putting games I'm interested in on their console, despite the fact I buy consoles for games that I am interested in.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Speeddasher Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 pm

People keep saying that this game will be ported to the 360 and PS3, but seeing as it's being published by Nintendo, I don't see how that could happen. It doesn't really matter cause it isn't a problem for the people who aren't corporate slaves.
Speeddasher
Speeddasher
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 pm

For instance Microsoft published the first Mass Effect and the only reason its coming to the trilogy is because EA bought the publishing rights back from them, Microsoft did this because as of late they have cared less about exclusives and more about Kinect and features. Nintendo on the other hand has stated multiple times that the key to a systems success is exclusive content. I don't think they will be giving away publishing rights so easily.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Moved to general discussion.
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 pm

I bet half of the people who are bitchin never even played the first game
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 pm

BigPhaben wrote:I bet half of the people who are bitchin never even played the first game

True dat, they just mad because it is on a kiddy console neamed WIIIUUU <------ KIDDY EH!!?
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakAlchemist Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:37 pm

JB-the-Hunter wrote:Wonderful 101
I still call it project P-100.
I don't like Wonderful 101.
FreakAlchemist
FreakAlchemist
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreakAlchemist?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 pm

They'll be EXTREMELY mad! lol!

Last edited by Thethundara on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:31 pm

FreakAlchemist wrote:
JB-the-Hunter wrote:Wonderful 101
I still call it project P-100.
I don't like Wonderful 101.

Yeah, I agree. Project P-100 just sounds better. (in my opinion.)
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next