Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings.

3 posters

Go down

GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings. Empty GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings.

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:12 pm

All of them sound fitting except Metroid Blast. At least a 4/5 but whatever.

http://nintendoeverything.com/104683/gamesmasters-nintendo-land-review-individual-mini-game-ratings/#more-104683
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings. Empty Re: GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings.

Post by Superfakerbros Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm

That's not too bad. It's definitely shaping up to be more than just a Wii Sports U, I'll tell you that.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings. Empty Re: GameMaster's Nintendo Land individual mini game ratings.

Post by Soxas Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:That's not too bad. It's definitely shaping up to be more than just a Wii Sports U, I'll tell you that.
Not only that but the coin cash for decorations and costumes from playing the games and Miiverse will bring even more replay value. I love a game I find myself coming back to like a month or two later and still have fun and have so much to do.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:That's not too bad. It's definitely shaping up to be more than just a Wii Sports U, I'll tell you that.
Not only that but the coin cash for decorations and costumes from playing the games and Miiverse will bring even more replay value. I love a game I find myself coming back to like a month or two later and still have fun and have so much to do.
Really? I didn't even know that. I wonder if you'll be able to dress up your Miis with the costumes and decorations you find from Nintendo Land.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 am

Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Really? I didn't even know that. I wonder if you'll be able to dress up your Miis with the costumes and decorations you find from Nintendo Land.
Yeah there's a mini game thing that you use your coins for to get decorations for the main plaza and I think costumes (not certain but I think I heard costumes).
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yeah there's a mini game thing that you use your coins for to get decorations for the main plaza and I think costumes (not certain but I think I heard costumes).
I wonder... since Nintendo Land is supposed to be a "Theme Park" of sorts wouldn't it be cool for Nintendo to open new attractions over Miiverse?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
I wonder... since Nintendo Land is supposed to be a "Theme Park" of sorts wouldn't it be cool for Nintendo to open new attractions over Miiverse?
Or DLC.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
I think it'd most likely be free. Nintendo doesn't like to do DLC period because they feel when a game is released it shouldn't have any missing parts that you have to pay for later on to get. But when they do make DLC it's usually free. It really depends on how big an add-on it is.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
I think it'd most likely be free. Nintendo doesn't like to do DLC period because they feel when a game is released it shouldn't have any missing parts that you have to pay for later on to get. But when they do make DLC it's usually free. It really depends on how big an add-on it is.
And what about NSMB2? I was pretty disappointed that you had to pay 2.50 for each set.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
And what about NSMB2? I was pretty disappointed that you had to pay 2.50 for each set.
See that's why I said it depends on the size. Those DLC packs for NSMB2 had multiple levels and challenges and TBH I think it was a pretty decent price for them. If you add a whole new attraction to the park then it'll probably cost something. If it's just extra costumes or prizes then it'll probably cost a couple cents or nothing at all.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
See that's why I said it depends on the size. Those DLC packs for NSMB2 had multiple levels and challenges and TBH I think it was a pretty decent price for them. If you add a whole new attraction to the park then it'll probably cost something. If it's just extra costumes or prizes then it'll probably cost a couple cents or nothing at all.
Actually someone found out that when dividing the amount of stages you get for the initial price of the game, that the DLC packs are overpriced.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
Actually someone found out that when dividing the amount of stages you get for the initial price of the game, that the DLC packs are overpriced.
That's why I said I personally think. To me it was a pretty decent price. At least it's multiple maps and challenges for 2.50 and not just one map like COD.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
That's why I said I personally think. To me it was a pretty decent price. At least it's multiple maps and challenges for 2.50 and not just one map like COD.
I'm just waiting till the price goes down or the DLC goes on sale.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
Again, to me, that depends on how epic the DLC is lol. If it's a must-have then I must have it Razz
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
Again, to me, that depends on how epic the DLC is lol. If it's a must-have then I must have it Razz
....You know what I find odd? Throughout this generation the PS2 was still being sold and games were being made for it.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
....You know what I find odd? Throughout this generation the PS2 was still being sold and games were being made for it.
Because for the longest it was better than PS3 (and some people still argue that it still is). It has an already huge and very good library of games that can be bought for way less. Same goes for PSP or PSVITA. They're still making really good games for PSP when they should be making them for VITA and because of this the PSP is still selling like crazy and at times even more than the VITA. Sony's not really thinking straight Rolling Eyes
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 am

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
Because for the longest it was better than PS3 (and some people still argue that it still is). It has an already huge and very good library of games that can be bought for way less. Same goes for PSP or PSVITA. They're still making really good games for PSP when they should be making them for VITA and because of this the PSP is still selling like crazy and at times even more than the VITA. Sony's not really thinking straight Rolling Eyes
This is why backwards compatibility is a good thing.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:58 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
My thoughts exactly. They made a mistake going cartridge with VITA. At least you can play the digital versions of PSP games on the VITA so I guess that kind of covers it.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
My thoughts exactly. They made a mistake going cartridge with VITA. At least you can play the digital versions of PSP games on the VITA so I guess that kind of covers it.
Yeah but just how many people actually bought the GO?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Or DLC.
Paid for or free?
Yeah but just how many people actually bought the GO?
Like 2 people lmao. But the VITA is certainly no GO. It has waaaaaay more potential that just isn't being seen or used at this time and it's a shame. I got Uncharted, MK, Little Deviants, and Gravity Rush so far. It's just collecting dust now until Tearaway and PASBR comes out.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down