Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously.

+3
Superfakerbros
JB-the-Hunter
Soxas
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously. Empty I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously.

Post by Soxas Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 am

Not only is this game a showing of what the Wii U can do (mainly the controller) but it's become clear to me that these "mini games" are a foreshadowing of future first-party titles to come on the Wii U. Miyamoto has had recent interviews that talk about the future of multiple franchises coming to the Wii U and he's referred back to Nintendo Land multiple times saying that some ideas he has for future titles are within the game. What do you guys think?

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/11/05/miyamoto-talks-metroid/

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/11/03/miyamoto-talks-f-zero/
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously. Empty Re: I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously.

Post by JB-the-Hunter Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm

I've been taking it seriously the whole time
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously. Empty Re: I think we should be taking Nintendo Land more seriously.

Post by Superfakerbros Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm

It definitely showcases what the GamePad can do, much like Wii Sports did for the Wii. Unfortunately, it's not as alluring as motion controls was with the Wii. But I'll still play it when I get my Wii-U, seeing as I'll get the Premium package.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm

It's always been token serious with me.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:It definitely showcases what the GamePad can do, much like Wii Sports did for the Wii. Unfortunately, it's not as alluring as motion controls was with the Wii. But I'll still play it when I get my Wii-U, seeing as I'll get the Premium package.
It may not be as alluring but it's still twice the game Wii Sports was.
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm

JB-the-Hunter wrote:I've been taking it seriously the whole time
Well this was more so directed to the people who don't take it seriously and only see it as just a collection of mini games. It's waaaaaay more than that.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am

I still think it's pretty much a minigame collection to show off some of the features, still way better than wii sports though. lol
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 am

IAMERROR wrote:I still think it's pretty much a minigame collection to show off some of the features, still way better than wii sports though. lol
I mean when you just look at it, yes it does seem like just a collection of mini games but like I said, from what Miyamoto has been saying about possible upcoming installments of popular 1st party titles we should be really paying a lot more of attention to NL.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:42 pm

JB-the-Hunter wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:It definitely showcases what the GamePad can do, much like Wii Sports did for the Wii. Unfortunately, it's not as alluring as motion controls was with the Wii. But I'll still play it when I get my Wii-U, seeing as I'll get the Premium package.
It may not be as alluring but it's still twice the game Wii Sports was.
Oh definitely. I want to try it out as it does look like fun.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Moncole Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 pm

I always thought it had potential.
Moncole
Moncole
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't take video games that seriously, unless it is Zelda or Half-Life.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:08 am

MBParadox wrote:I don't take video games that seriously, unless it is Zelda or Half-Life.
I mean take it seriously as in thinking more of it than just a collection of mini games. There's more in this game than people are seeing.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:I don't take video games that seriously, unless it is Zelda or Half-Life.
I mean take it seriously as in thinking more of it than just a collection of mini games. There's more in this game than people are seeing.
You mean like a majority of Nintendo's titles? Of course, Its because people choose not to see.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
You mean like a majority of Nintendo's titles? Of course, Its because people choose not to see.
True but not even on a hating stand point. Even for the people who will get the game. Just try to analyze a lot of what you may see or like about it because future installments of the IP's in this game may utilize them.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
True but not even on a hating stand point. Even for the people who will get the game. Just try to analyze a lot of what you may see or like about it because future installments of the IP's in this game may utilize them.
The next Metroid may be over the shoulder like Prime's Beta stage.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
I hope so. I just can't wait to see how good Metroid looks on the Wii U. Strangely that's the thing I can't wait for the most. I usually don't care for graphics that much.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
I hope so. I just can't wait to see how good Metroid looks on the Wii U. Strangely that's the thing I can't wait for the most. I usually don't care for graphics that much.
Probably because of how good Metroid games art styles have been. If you look at the Prime series they still look beautiful, hell even Metroid Blast looks pretty damn good.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Probably because of how good Metroid games art styles have been. If you look at the Prime series they still look beautiful, hell even Metroid Blast looks pretty damn good.
The guy from GameXplain on YT (forgot his name) said that Metroid Blast was actua;;y the best shooter he's played in a long time and it's not even a full out game lol. So there's also some awesome gameplay on top of it looking really good.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
The guy from GameXplain on YT (forgot his name) said that Metroid Blast was actua;;y the best shooter he's played in a long time and it's not even a full out game lol. So there's also some awesome gameplay on top of it looking really good.
Andre, his name is Andre.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yes that's it! tongue
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yes that's it! tongue
He has a weird yet hypnotic voice.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yes that's it! tongue
I don't think much of it but my brother cannot stand it lmfao.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 am

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yes that's it! tongue
His voice almost sounds like he is between congested nostrils and not.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:53 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yes that's it! tongue
Lmao that's exactly what my bro says Laughing
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Yes that's it! tongue
Lmao that's exactly what my bro says Laughing
He actually had a video posted about the Wii U's range and how far the Gamepad could go without disrupting it. Apparently the main problem it has is walls and not distance.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next