Idea to populate these forums.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea to populate these forums.

Post by IAMERROR on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
avatar
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 26
Location : Pizza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm

IAMERROR wrote:Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
I actually agree and shokio really needs to make a video for this forum not just show links at the end of videos.

_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Soxas on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 am

I say he get back mentioning this website in his vids for starters then maybe then also mentioning the forums especially with the launch of the Wii U coming so close.

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm

He could start recording live streams, maybe with Wii U Mad members than post them on YouTube.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Thethundara on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 pm

gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
I actually agree and shokio really needs to make a video for this forum not just show links at the end of videos.

I completely agree.

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Thethundara wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
I actually agree and shokio really needs to make a video for this forum not just show links at the end of videos.

I completely agree.
We really are in dire need of new members.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Thethundara on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
I actually agree and shokio really needs to make a video for this forum not just show links at the end of videos.

I completely agree.
We really are in dire need of new members.

I actually told someone of wiiumad on a PS Vita trailer. He said that it sounded awesome. Did I do well?

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
I actually agree and shokio really needs to make a video for this forum not just show links at the end of videos.

I completely agree.
We really are in dire need of new members.

I actually told someone of wiiumad on a PS Vita trailer. He said that it sounded awesome. Did I do well?
You fared well.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Thethundara on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
IAMERROR wrote:Shokio next time you do a Q&A video have people submit questions here (there could be section dedicated to this). I think that would be a good idea to boost the population a little bit. let me know what you guys think.
I actually agree and shokio really needs to make a video for this forum not just show links at the end of videos.

I completely agree.
We really are in dire need of new members.

I actually told someone of wiiumad on a PS Vita trailer. He said that it sounded awesome. Did I do well?
You fared well.

Thanks.

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Shokio on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm back, and I'm gonna try to reinvigorate the site a bit. I've just been too busy lately.

_________________
avatar
Shokio
Admin
Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile http://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Shokio wrote:I'm back, and I'm gonna try to reinvigorate the site a bit. I've just been too busy lately.
Good to hear Shokio.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Thethundara on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Shokio wrote:I'm back, and I'm gonna try to reinvigorate the site a bit. I've just been too busy lately.

It's good to have you back.

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Thethundara wrote:
Shokio wrote:I'm back, and I'm gonna try to reinvigorate the site a bit. I've just been too busy lately.

It's good to have you back.
Now the site should start filling with people, considering now that the Wii U is out and Shokio is back.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Thethundara on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
Shokio wrote:I'm back, and I'm gonna try to reinvigorate the site a bit. I've just been too busy lately.

It's good to have you back.
Now the site should start filling with people, considering now that the Wii U is out and Shokio is back.

I certainly hope this site becomes popular. We'd better get to advertising on YouTube videos and on the Miiverse...

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Warp on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:35 am

Imagine if cobanermani456 joined this forum....

http://www.youtube.com/user/cobanermani456

Also, what happens if blackbond ever joined? LOL

_________________
avatar
Warp
SNES
SNES

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Amsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 am

Warp wrote:Imagine if cobanermani456 joined this forum....

http://www.youtube.com/user/cobanermani456

Also, what happens if blackbond ever joined? LOL
Then whenever he gets owned he'll call someone a social reject.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Xanthos on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 am

MBParadox wrote:
Warp wrote:Imagine if cobanermani456 joined this forum....

youtube . com/user/cobanermani456

Also, what happens if blackbond ever joined? LOL
Then whenever he gets owned he'll call someone a social reject.

He'll try to block you from commenting back, like he's done with one of my accounts on Youtube XD

(still can't post links for some reason)

_________________


Nintendo Network: Xiphos
Xbox 360 GT: GuitaristX1986
PSN: Megadave19862
Steam: Megadave1986
Youtube: GuitaristX1986 / GamerXiphos
avatar
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 31
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Andrew The Derp on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm

To all those who thinks its a good idea for Shokio to advertise this site more just look at the comment section of his vids its filled with a bunch of moronic fanboys just imagine all those asshats on this forum oh god.

_________________
Add Mii

PSN- SuperGamingGuy1000

3DS- 2277-7144-4999

Nintendo Network ID- AndydaGamea1000

Steam-AndrewTheGamer1000

Xbox Live-AndrewTheGamer0
avatar
Andrew The Derp
NES
NES

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-11-29
Age : 17
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by MBParadox on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:07 am

Xanthos wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Warp wrote:Imagine if cobanermani456 joined this forum....

youtube . com/user/cobanermani456

Also, what happens if blackbond ever joined? LOL
Then whenever he gets owned he'll call someone a social reject.

He'll try to block you from commenting back, like he's done with one of my accounts on Youtube XD

(still can't post links for some reason)
I have been getting that problem too.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea to populate these forums.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum