Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think will the Wii U phone app work?

+5
Saxrebel
DragonChi
Shokio
Nin10doUltra
ImmaGamerGuy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you think will the Wii U phone app work? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you think will the Wii U phone app work?

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Thethundara wrote:You'll be able to read messages and text chat with friends. I'm assuming.
Looks like both our assumptions were right.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

How do you think will the Wii U phone app work? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you think will the Wii U phone app work?

Post by Thethundara Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:You'll be able to read messages and text chat with friends. I'm assuming.

Really? Well, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Or maybe it was, and we're just awesome like that. Cool
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Really? Well, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Or maybe it was, and we're just awesome like that. Cool
Also have you seen shoke's video on the Wii U internet browser. Its fucking fast. Its probably faster than the one I'm typing on FireFox.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Also have you seen shoke's video on the Wii U internet browser. Its fucking fast. Its probably faster than the one I'm typing on FireFox.

He said that there was some test that showed that the Wii U browser is faster than Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox. So... yeah. I'm using Google Chrome right now. I wonder if it's faster than that? Oh, and yeah, I saw that video of Shokio's.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

He said that there was some test that showed that the Wii U browser is faster than Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox. So... yeah. I'm using Google Chrome right now. I wonder if it's faster than that? Oh, and yeah, I saw that video of Shokio's.
I really did not think Nintendo would be the first one with A. a fully functioning browser but also B. A browser that competes with the likes of what I am using.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

I really did not think Nintendo would be the first one with A. a fully functioning browser but also B. A browser that competes with the likes of what I am using.

Haha! Yeah, I wasn't expecting that either Laughing
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum