Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibility of Lightening Returns port.

+9
jdix14
Shokio
SebTH
ChaosLord121
BigPhaben
The Real Riggz
MBParadox
Supersonicwarbear
Soxas
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Possibility of Lightening Returns port. Empty Possibility of Lightening Returns port.

Post by Soxas Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

I know a lot of people absolutely can't stand the 13 series but me personally I enjoyed the first and right now i'm currently playing the second and it's pretty solid. The first was awesome to me because even though at times the story was confusing it really pulled you in emotionally and the games was pretty damn hard which games aren't really so much nowadays. Again this is just my opinion. But to get back on topic what would you guys think of the possibility of "Lightening Returns" coming to the Wii U?
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Possibility of Lightening Returns port. Empty Re: Possibility of Lightening Returns port.

Post by Supersonicwarbear Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Shitty game We want KH3 instead

Supersonicwarbear
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Possibility of Lightening Returns port. Empty Re: Possibility of Lightening Returns port.

Post by Soxas Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Supersonicwarbear wrote:Shitty game We want KH3 instead
I agree completely lmao. I guess we really can't say much until more info is released of the game including if it'll suck or not. And I think KH3 will be a PS3 exclusive and for sure Versus 13 unless some shit goes down.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I never really got into final fantasy. Ive tried 6, 4, and the original but never got into it.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm

MBParadox wrote:I never really got into final fantasy. Ive tried 6, 4, and the original but never got into it.
Yeah people look at me like I have 2 heads when I say 13 made me a fan of FF series in general. I guess it was just something different than what I usually played and I liked it.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:07 am

Can we get Terra Branford to return instead? confused
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:45 am

In 13? O.o
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Soxas wrote:In 13? O.o

No lol in a remake or a sequel hell I'll take anything for a cast of a characters I actually care about.
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 pm

True true lol
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:20 pm

I enjoyed the second game till I got screwed over by the ending but still I would to get through 13-3 just to get it over with
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:33 pm

BigPhaben wrote:I enjoyed the second game till I got screwed over by the ending but still I would to get through 13-3 just to get it over with
Yeah I usually finish a series even if some of the games aren't so good so I can at least know the whole story (Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded).
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:I enjoyed the second game till I got screwed over by the ending but still I would to get through 13-3 just to get it over with
Yeah I usually finish a series even if some of the games aren't so good so I can at least know the whole story (Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded).

I did like how they told what happened in the first 13 game So I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble playing Smile
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
Soxas wrote:

I did like how they told what happened in the first 13 game So I wouldn't have to go through all the trouble playing Smile
Yeah I was just thinking that the other day. My memory was rusty so it was cool that I could brush up on the story a little.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 am

If this time around it doesn't turn out to be mediocre, I may get it.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 pm

although the game would be nice on Wii U

I wish the game would be dropped, since fucking not needed.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm

SebTH wrote:although the game would be nice on Wii U

yeah I'd rather it be dropped ONLY if all of the effort and time put into it was transferred over to KH3 and Versus 13.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Soxas wrote:

yeah I'd rather it be dropped ONLY if all of the effort and time put into it was transferred over to KH3 and Versus 13.

Agreed.
Even if KH 1.5 HD is coming
theirs gonna be a fucking 2.5 HD

So why not drop a game we all hate and finish KH Very Happy? No? ok :c
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Agreed.
Even if KH 1.5 HD is coming
theirs gonna be a fucking 2.5 HD

So why not drop a game we all hate and finish KH Very Happy? No? ok :c
2.5 is gonna come out. Nomura said it's be unusual if it didn't happen so I give Square some credit for finally making these HD remakes. But overall this gen they've failed. Hard.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh lord.............everyone has their taste but I honestly just don't see how anyone could like the 13 series. Just my opinion.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:29 pm

I didnt care for 13 at all. The FF series is all but dead to me.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Shokio wrote:Oh lord.............everyone has their taste but I honestly just don't see how anyone could like the 13 series. Just my opinion.
Lmao Ight Shok. Jkn but yeah I guess everyone doors have their own taste. Nevertheless a port of this game is a positive thing either way so it can bring the people that do like it over. Also I know for fact the gamepad would price useful because of the way you have fight enemies.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:12 am

I normally dislike FF games, but at least I know from 1-12
13 shouldn't be called fucking Final Fantasy
13-2 and Lighting Returns need to be called the "Lighting Storms"
not fucking Final Fantasy.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 am

SebTH wrote:I normally dislike FF games, but at least I know from 1-12
13 shouldn't be called fucking Final Fantasy
13-2 and Lighting Returns need to be called the "Lighting Storms"
not fucking Final Fantasy.
Damn y'all really hate this game O.o
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 am

Soxas wrote:Damn y'all really hate this game O.o
For good reason. 13 is a mediocre game, and it sure as hell didn't deserve a sequel...never mind 2 of them. Meanwhile Versus XIII is still stuck in developmental limbo after almost 7 years.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am

ChaosLord121 wrote:
Soxas wrote:Damn y'all really hate this game O.o
For good reason. 13 is a mediocre game, and it sure as hell didn't deserve a sequel...never mind 2 of them. Meanwhile Versus XIII is still stuck in developmental limbo after almost 7 years.
I agree. They really do need to hurry with a trailer or something to show they've made progress.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum