Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your fav nintendo console

+20
FreakAlchemist
IAMERROR
Shokio
ImmaGamerGuy
Moncole
ShinyChocobo
BigPhaben
WhorrorLoLZ
djmaster100REBORN
MartyMar
The Real Riggz
gamingbeast4lifeson
mrspaghetti
Soxas
ChaosLord121
MBParadox
sketdansuu
DomesticHausCat
jdix14
Supersonicwarbear
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FAV Nintendo console

what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 11 ]
what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Empty Re: what is your fav nintendo console

Post by Supersonicwarbear Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Shokio wrote:I choose to GameCube, BUT, only because it had Melee and the Prime games. The SNES had more quality games than the GameCube, it's just that the Gamecube just so happens to have my fav games on it.
i played the shit outta mele untill my dog took a bite outta it Q_Q

Supersonicwarbear
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

what is your fav nintendo console - Page 2 Empty Re: what is your fav nintendo console

Post by CaptainVidya Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 am

I have the say the GameCube. It had so many games that I enjoyed like the Resident Evil remake which is the best video game remake I have ever played (Developers, take notes on how to do a remake right).
CaptainVidya
CaptainVidya
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost my Souls Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:42 am

Unfortunately the N64 was the first console I ever owned, but gave me lots of great childhood memories. Naturally I got the Gamecube when it was released but I dunno, even though the Gamecube was fun to me, I still prefer the N64 over it. Probably the nostalgia talking.
Lost my Souls
Lost my Souls
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonk4 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 am

I had to go with the gamecube being born in 95 I really do not remember it compared to the gamecube and this gen I'm sure if I was born in 93 I probably would put that as my favorite but I have alot of great memories with the gamecube
Leonk4
Leonk4
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 am

I picked the Wii because of Sin and Punishment Star Successor, and Xenoblade Chronicles. Also, poor NES. Seems like no-one picked it as their favorite. Sad
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 am

They're all pretty good.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 am

Thethundara wrote:I picked the Wii because of Sin and Punishment Star Successor, and Xenoblade Chronicles. Also, poor NES. Seems like no-one picked it as their favorite. Sad

I respect the NES but if I'm honest I don't like many games on it.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:54 pm

IAMERROR wrote:
Thethundara wrote:I picked the Wii because of Sin and Punishment Star Successor, and Xenoblade Chronicles. Also, poor NES. Seems like no-one picked it as their favorite. Sad

I respect the NES but if I'm honest I don't like many games on it.
If you've ever seen AVGN then you would know why NES was barely picked.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2