Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day??

+8
WhorrorLoLZ
BigPhaben
ShinyChocobo
MartyMar
MBParadox
Trago1337
Shokio
jdix14
12 posters

Go down

Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day?? Empty Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day??

Post by jdix14 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Is anyone buying multiple Wii U's on launch to resale them on ebay? I have 2 pre ordered. Hopefully I can make some serious coin on ebay.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day?? Empty Re: Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day??

Post by Shokio Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 pm

In hindsight I would've, but unfortunately at the time I wasn't thinking about that lol. Should've ordered 3 of'em.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day?? Empty Re: Anyone buying more than one wii U on launch day??

Post by Trago1337 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Naw, although i could sell one on ebay for like 1000 lol
Trago1337
Trago1337
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 pm

I wonder how rare they will be this holiday season and what the mark up will be for them. Im hoping to get at least $700 for a basic console pack.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Shokio Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm

jdix14 wrote:I wonder how rare they will be this holiday season and what the mark up will be for them. Im hoping to get at least $700 for a basic console pack.

Bro, your avatar.............way too big. Fix that.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

i promise im not trying to over compensate.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Lol, Shoke.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Hell no, one is good enough for me.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

I can barely afford one!

If I could afford to, maybe I would have, but I didn't even pre-order in time. Right now I'm on a waiting list for a retail copy at GameStop. As long as I get mine I'll be happy.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:19 pm

MY friend is having second thoughts on buying his. I may take his pre order and buy his as well. Im hoping this will return some serious profit, if not i will def get my money back.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 pm

jdix14 wrote:MY friend is having second thoughts on buying his. I may take his pre order and buy his as well. Im hoping this will return some serious profit, if not i will def get my money back.

It's either you saved your pennies or you got a good paying job to afford 2 or 3 of those
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:09 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
jdix14 wrote:MY friend is having second thoughts on buying his. I may take his pre order and buy his as well. Im hoping this will return some serious profit, if not i will def get my money back.

It's either you saved your pennies or you got a good paying job to afford 2 or 3 of those

A little bit of both. Plus I live in a 2 income household.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by WhorrorLoLZ Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm not getting one on launch day. Crying or Very sad
I would, but they're sold out everywhere.
WhorrorLoLZ
WhorrorLoLZ
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm

jdix14 wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Damn I live with my parents and not even I make that much money Shocked
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Prpich Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 am

I barely have enough for one let alone two...

Prpich
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 am

BigPhaben wrote:
jdix14 wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Im 30 with a wife and a kid. I do miss the good ol days of my mom and dad footing the bill though. Enjoy it while you can.
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 pm

jdix14 wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
jdix14 wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Im 30 with a wife and a kid. I do miss the good ol days of my mom and dad footing the bill though. Enjoy it while you can.

I'm actually helping them pay bills tho soI could only afford buying one console
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 pm

For now I ordered a basic and a Deluxe. Deluxe is payed off. Basic is not. (Basic will be for the family room)
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

HA! No! Why would I buy more than one anyway? lol!
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:19 am

Thethundara wrote:HA! No! Why would I buy more than one anyway? lol!

Yea, pretty much this.
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Warp wrote:

Yea, pretty much this.

Some people want to put their consoles in more than one room, apparently. I guess it's because so more than one person can play it, maybe? But, then again, isn't that why Nintendo gave us the ability to play our games on the Gamepad? It just seems a bit like a waste of money when you buy two Wii U's. Even with the low price. But that's just me. :/
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by jdix14 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 am

EBAY!!!!
jdix14
jdix14
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Thethundara wrote:
Warp wrote:

Yea, pretty much this.

Some people want to put their consoles in more than one room, apparently. I guess it's because so more than one person can play it, maybe? But, then again, isn't that why Nintendo gave us the ability to play our games on the Gamepad? It just seems a bit like a waste of money when you buy two Wii U's. Even with the low price. But that's just me. :/
It would be like that guy who has 3 PS3's, or rather " Three...PS3's".
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down