Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?)

+3
ImmaGamerGuy
Saxrebel
shinriley
7 posters

Go down

Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?) Empty Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?)

Post by shinriley Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Sold out at Best Buy

Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?) Beset

Deluxe sold out at Gamestop, only the Basic

I have no money now but will have enough on Wii U launch day. I was thinking to myself that I would be able to casually walk in to a Walmart (or where ever) and just purchase a Deluxe model, but now I'm starting to wonder if that'll be the case.

Wii U Deluxe bundle sells out at Target (online)

Wii U sold out at Toys R' Us

Kmart/Sears sell out of Wii U Deluxe bundle

Bestbuy, Gamestop, Target, TRU, Kmart and now Sears sold out of Wii U deluxe models in a matter of days. I posted this on another site and I honestly have to say that I'm starting to get worried about my chances of getting a Wii U Deluxe pack on opening day.

Last edited by shinriley on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?) Empty Re: Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?)

Post by Saxrebel Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:19 pm

You should be, that's why I just preordered mines, I didn't want to risk it being out of stock for months and shit
Saxrebel
Saxrebel
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?) Empty Re: Wii U Deluxe edition will not sell (lol?)

Post by shinriley Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 am

This is getting ridiculous. Will it be like the Wii's launch all over again?
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxrebel Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 am

shinriley wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Will it be like the Wii's launch all over again?

Not quite sure, this is my first console launch. A lot of people are saying it is though. I really want to get my WiiU from Amazon, but they haven't even put up prices yet. That's why I have my gamestop one, just incase Amazon doesn't get any.
Saxrebel
Saxrebel
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Walmart is gonna pull a nasty on the people that want a wii with their 400 dollar bundle
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonChi Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 am

I find it odd that this system is only becoming sold out in the States. In Canada, it is still very much available everywhere. It probably wont be that way for much longer, but I still find that kinda weird.
DragonChi
DragonChi
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by TriforceLegend Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm

I was Lucky I was able to get mine here in Canada almost sold out. Very Happy
TriforceLegend
TriforceLegend
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/streatz11?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Supersonicwarbear Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Lmao everyone Trashes Nintendo But Nintendo always is the company that Makes new standards in gaming Nintendo Made the standard of Shoulder buttons and the 4 face buttons that are now Standards. so Nintendo Is always going to Sell well because nintendo has been in the industry the longest so The Wii u is gonna be Sold out in stores Launch day.

Supersonicwarbear
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Don't forget the D-pad on the NES. As well as reviving the control stick as a standard since it tanked in the Atari days. And rumble as well with the N64 rumble pack.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down