Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games.

3 posters

Go down

Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games. Empty Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games.

Post by Soxas Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 am

I know this news is a little old but I haven't seen anyone post it yet and I kept forgetting so here we go! So apparently a NeoGAF member claims that after buying a used Wii U there were some free games on it (Not NL). This would make sense since of course games downloaded off the eShop are tied to the system and not your account (of course if you get a new system Nintendo can get your games back for you on your new console). So what do you guys think of this neat little treat/mistake Nintendo has made? I personally think anyone who doesn't have a Wii U should try their luck and see if they cash in before the big N fixes this problem.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games. Empty Re: Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games.

Post by MBParadox Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 am

Purchases off the Eshop are in fact tied to your account. The moron who sold it just forgot to wipe his account info off his Wii U
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games. Empty Re: Used Wii U Consoles May Come With Free Games.

Post by Thethundara Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 pm

MBParadox wrote:Purchases off the Eshop are in fact tied to your account. The moron who sold it just forgot to wipe his account info off his Wii U

I should have known.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down