Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!!

4 posters

Go down

Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!! Empty Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!!

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I got it today and I have to say this game is pretty damn fun. While (for some reason) it doesn't give me the same feeling as when I play SSB it's still fun regardless and it'll be a perfect game to have until the next SSB comes out. Any of you guys have it as well?
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!! Empty Re: Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!!

Post by Moncole Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:18 am

I watched the QL on Giantbomb the game looks decent but not as good as people make it out to be, it would have been better if it copied Smash Bros more.
Moncole
Moncole
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!! Empty Re: Playstation All-Stars is fun as F***!!!

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Moncole wrote:I watched the QL on Giantbomb the game looks decent but not as good as people make it out to be, it would have been better if it copied Smash Bros more.
It's not SSB at all but watching gameplay doesn't show you fully how fun the game is.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm

I knew it'd be fun. I haven't tried the finished product yet, but I'd give the Beta a 7 out of 10. It was better than I was expecting, honestly.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Moncole Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Soxas wrote:
Moncole wrote:I watched the QL on Giantbomb the game looks decent but not as good as people make it out to be, it would have been better if it copied Smash Bros more.
It's not SSB at all but watching gameplay doesn't show you fully how fun the game is.
I know its not like SSB at all because I watched the gameplay, I am saying it would have been better if it was more like SSB.
Moncole
Moncole
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

eh, that beta made me not love the game.

I like sly, but Kratos and Radec were over powered as fucking hell.

ill get it in a few years.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 am

You can't base the game off the beta really cuz the whole game is completely different than the beta. It's missing so much content that the full version has including a lot of the characters that are good.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down