Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Man to Wii U?

3 posters

Go down

Mega Man to Wii U? Empty Mega Man to Wii U?

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 am

I would absolutely if it came to Wii U and it doesn't look too far fetched either. What do you guys think?

(SOURCE)
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Mega Man to Wii U? Empty Re: Mega Man to Wii U?

Post by Thethundara Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Don't listen to Capcom. They're gonna cancel the game due to "not enough fan-support" HA! Yeah, great idea, BLAME THE FANS. The person making these dumbass decisions should be fired. Capcom sucks, I will never give them my money.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Considering they said just a while ago that they want to give Mega Man a rest, and the fact that the original creator of Mega Man left, and the fact that its capcom, I would be really surprised if it was released at all, or good as a matter of fact.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 pm

MBParadox wrote:Considering they said just a while ago that they want to give Mega Man a rest, and the fact that the original creator of Mega Man left, and the fact that its capcom, I would be really surprised if it was released at all, or good as a matter of fact.

Look at the bright side! Mega Man's going to appear in Project X Zone, at least!
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:Considering they said just a while ago that they want to give Mega Man a rest, and the fact that the original creator of Mega Man left, and the fact that its capcom, I would be really surprised if it was released at all, or good as a matter of fact.

Look at the bright side! Mega Man's going to appear in Project X Zone, at least!
The game that very possibly is not coming to the States? HURRAH!
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Yeah, but we can always import! Uh, how much is the usual imported game?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

I think it really depends A: Where the game is imported from (in this case japan) and B: The means by which it is imported. Also because of region lock you would need a Japanese 3DS.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

I think it really depends A: Where the game is imported from (in this case japan) and B: The means by which it is imported. Also because of region lock you would need a Japanese 3DS.

Yeah, that's what I figured.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:44 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

There's a pretty good chance it can actually come over though. That and EX Troopers.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

There's a pretty good chance it can actually come over though. That and EX Troopers.
Maybe if we had another operation moonfall.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Haha yes that ooorrr it sells well enough for them to get a little greedy and bring it over here which I wouldn't mind.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Haha yes that ooorrr it sells well enough for them to get a little greedy and bring it over here which I wouldn't mind.
What I really don't get is now that Full Retail Titles can become available on the eshop, the only complications developers should have is translation, no more shipping and retail store legal agreements BS. Yet they still somehow find reasons not to bring games over.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

What I really don't get is now that Full Retail Titles can become available on the eshop, the only complications developers should have is translation, no more shipping and retail store legal agreements BS. Yet they still somehow find reasons not to bring games over.
Yeah I agree but I feel that now with Nintendo doing what they're supposed to do with the eShop on Wii U that these same advancements and efforts should translate over to 3DS sometime soon. And sometimes it all depends on the size of the game and I guarantee you Project X Zone and EX Troopers (especially with it's graphics) will take a ridiculous amount of space if you decide to download it.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

Yeah I agree but I feel that now with Nintendo doing what they're supposed to do with the eShop on Wii U that these same advancements and efforts should translate over to 3DS sometime soon. And sometimes it all depends on the size of the game and I guarantee you Project X Zone and EX Troopers (especially with it's graphics) will take a ridiculous amount of space if you decide to download it.
Thats why 256 GB SDXC cards are a good thing.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum