Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyamoto talks F-Zero

+4
Thethundara
Lupucillo
IAMERROR
Soxas
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miyamoto talks F-Zero - Page 2 Empty Re: Miyamoto talks F-Zero

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:You know his comment really doesn't matter since he is not involved in the development of F-Zero.
It's still pretty weird how he thinks nothing can be improved on though. I mean, it IS Miyamoto. Guy's a gaming genius but he doesn't see where the series can be improved. I certainly do lol.
Well if you think about it, all the games Miyamoto has directly been involved in have had drastic changes and innovation. Because of that, through his eyes at least, some of the general changes that would come along with a new F-Zero may not seem drastic enough for his tastes.
But I mean any game you put on the Wii U is going to have some sort of drastic change especially if it's first party because right off the bat it'll be in HD and there's a stable online.
Apparently that is not drastic enough to him.
I mean if that's not drastic enough then why put any first-party title to the Wii U?
Because developers other than him say so.
Exactly so the same could be said for F-Zero. With that said, they'll probably be one for Wii U *crosses fingers*
I think that with Nintendo Land, a statement has been made about future games to come to the Wii U. If were lucky one game for each series in Nintendo Land will be on the Wii U.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:You know his comment really doesn't matter since he is not involved in the development of F-Zero.
It's still pretty weird how he thinks nothing can be improved on though. I mean, it IS Miyamoto. Guy's a gaming genius but he doesn't see where the series can be improved. I certainly do lol.
Well if you think about it, all the games Miyamoto has directly been involved in have had drastic changes and innovation. Because of that, through his eyes at least, some of the general changes that would come along with a new F-Zero may not seem drastic enough for his tastes.
But I mean any game you put on the Wii U is going to have some sort of drastic change especially if it's first party because right off the bat it'll be in HD and there's a stable online.
I mean if that's not drastic enough then why put any first-party title to the Wii U?
Exactly so the same could be said for F-Zero. With that said, they'll probably be one for Wii U *crosses fingers*
I think that with Nintendo Land, a statement has been made about future games to come to the Wii U. If were lucky one game for each series in Nintendo Land will be on the Wii U.
Some of them are already guaranteed (Metroid, Zelda, 3D Mario) but I'm praying for an F-Zero, Donkey Kong and even though it's not on NL I really hope for a Star Fox.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Some of them are already guaranteed (Metroid, Zelda, 3D Mario) but I'm praying for an F-Zero, Donkey Kong and even though it's not on NL I really hope for a Star Fox.
Retro is working on a starfox and metroid crossover actually.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
It's actually rumor that I highly doubt. Unless the Metroid game for Wii U is already almost complete and a Star Fox games is in the works I don't see it. They'd make way more money just making two seperate games. And you know the fanboys probably won't buy it just because they think it'd mess up both franchises Rolling Eyes
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
It's actually rumor that I highly doubt. Unless the Metroid game for Wii U is already almost complete and a Star Fox games is in the works I don't see it. They'd make way more money just making two seperate games. And you know the fanboys probably won't buy it just because they think it'd mess up both franchises Rolling Eyes

Between Retro's two comments of "Were working on something everybody wants us to work on" as well as "After DKCR we will be doing barrel rolls of another kind" I'm pretty sure its either both or the fusion saga.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Between Retro's two comments of "Were working on something everybody wants us to work on" as well as "After DKCR we will be doing barrel rolls of another kind" I'm pretty sure its either both or the fusion saga.
Look all I know is that thy're working on something and that's good enough for me. They'll be plenty of games to come out in the mean time to enjoy.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Look all I know is that thy're working on something and that's good enough for me. They'll be plenty of games to come out in the mean time to enjoy.
This reminds me, they pulled the trailer for one of Retro's projects at E312 and put a Nintendo Land trailer in its stead. I wonder why?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

This reminds me, they pulled the trailer for one of Retro's projects at E312 and put a Nintendo Land trailer in its stead. I wonder why?
Probably just not ready by their standards. This just makes me even more excited for next years E3.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum