Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations on 3DS Games for a first time user.

+9
Venustoise
Leonk4
Axl_abe
DragonChi
xwatchmanx
gamingbeast4lifeson
JB-the-Hunter
Nin10doUltra
ImmaGamerGuy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recommendations on 3DS Games for a first time user. - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations on 3DS Games for a first time user.

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 am

Definitely get Kingdom Hearts: DDD.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Recommendations on 3DS Games for a first time user. - Page 2 Empty Re: Recommendations on 3DS Games for a first time user.

Post by DomesticHausCat Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Definitely Ocarina of Time 3D for sure! Oh and get New Super Mario Bros 2. I actually did not like Kid Icarus that much because the controls felt extremely clunky to me. Not to mention it was a Star Fox esque game and I don't care much for those. Tales of the Abyss is pretty good if you're into RPGs, plus Resident Evil Revelations is nice. Cave Story 3D is ok also.

Keep an eye out for Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2 and the new Smash Bros they're making. I'm psyched for those ones man I'm tellin' ya!
DomesticHausCat
DomesticHausCat
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhanad Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 pm

does MK7 have online multiplayer? what else does other than KIU and SSF4
Muhanad
Muhanad
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am

Muhanad wrote:does MK7 have online multiplayer? what else does other than KIU and SSF4
Yes MK7 has online multiplayer with communities.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2