Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I played the Wii U at Gamestop today.

4 posters

Go down

I played the Wii U at Gamestop today. Empty I played the Wii U at Gamestop today.

Post by BustEmUpBobby Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:12 pm

It was awesome. They had the Wii U connected to an HDTV. It had around 13 games advertised, but only one demo.

The demo was for Rayman Legends. It's a side scrolling platforming game featuring multiple characters and two levels. One level was rock music themed. The level automatically scrolled to the right at fast speed, and you had to jump over pits and attack enemies to the beat of the music. It was pretty fun, but really easy.

The other level was a traditional side scrolling level where you could move wherever you want. After some basic platforming, I got to the next area that used the Wii U's controller. You had to touch the screen in various ways to destroy enemies and move platforms around so the character could move itself through the level. You also had to rotate the controller to rotate some of the platforms. This was more challenging, and I didn't complete it. Maybe I'll buy the game and try again in the comfort of my home.

That was my experience with the Wii U demo. You should go to your local Gamestop and try it for yourself.

Last edited by BustEmUpBobby on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor editing.)
BustEmUpBobby
BustEmUpBobby
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

I played the Wii U at Gamestop today. Empty Re: I played the Wii U at Gamestop today.

Post by MartyMar Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Soon as everything clears up over here I'll head to my local gamestops or best buys and try it out.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

I played the Wii U at Gamestop today. Empty Re: I played the Wii U at Gamestop today.

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 pm

My gamestop got their as well but with the situation of Hurricane sandy I cant play it.
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Although my interest in the Wii U is somewhat low I really want to try it out.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down