Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii U to be Sold at a Loss

+9
SebTH
Warp
Shokio
Soxas
IAMERROR
Lupucillo
Thethundara
mrspaghetti
BigPhaben
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wii U to be Sold at a Loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Wii U to be Sold at a Loss

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
ShinyChocobo wrote:The good thing is, Nintendo can afford it. At the very least this means that it won't be completely underpowered. If they can get enough 3rd party support nailed down before the 720 launches, we'll get the 3rd party games and the 720 will get ports.

Not sure what Sony's doing.

Oh just Releasing Dev Kits that's all
Lmao and that's all they're doing right now unfortunately :/
I don't see a bright future for Sony, considering both the gaming division and the rest of their divisions are losing money. I can't remember the last time I heard "If you want the best TV, CD Player, Headphones, Speakers, Etc. get them from Sony". All the consumers see nowadays is different sizes and prices, not qualities.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
ShinyChocobo wrote:The good thing is, Nintendo can afford it. At the very least this means that it won't be completely underpowered. If they can get enough 3rd party support nailed down before the 720 launches, we'll get the 3rd party games and the 720 will get ports.

I don't see a bright future for Sony, considering both the gaming division and the rest of their divisions are losing money. I can't remember the last time I heard "If you want the best TV, CD Player, Headphones, Speakers, Etc. get them from Sony". All the consumers see nowadays is different sizes and prices, not qualities.
Literally all Sony is known for now is Playstation. They're definitely not helping themselves with this 4K TV situation either.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Literally all Sony is known for now is Playstation. They're definitely not helping themselves with this 4K TV situation either.
The main problem is that they have switched their mind set. Instead of having all of their other divisions be working hard on TV, Speakers, and other things they let them be lax about it and then get SERIOUS about the playstation 3's hardware which by the way, is the exact OPPOSITE mindset they had when making millions of dollars. I mostly blame Jack Tretton for this. Do you know he said once it doesn't matter how pricey hardware is that it will find a place in the market? Even if it eventually does like the PS3 has done it still does not help them one bit.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

The main problem is that they have switched their mind set. Instead of having all of their other divisions be working hard on TV, Speakers, and other things they let them be lax about it and then get SERIOUS about the playstation 3's hardware which by the way, is the exact OPPOSITE mindset they had when making millions of dollars. I mostly blame Jack Tretton for this. Do you know he said once it doesn't matter how pricey hardware is that it will find a place in the market? Even if it eventually does like the PS3 has done it still does not help them one bit.
Yeah I saw that once. He really is a huge reason they're at the state that they find themselves at right now.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Yeah I saw that once. He really is a huge reason they're at the state that they find themselves at right now.
You know what I really don't get? He tells people who potentially could buy their low selling portable system the PSVITA that they have no self respect for owning a 3DS. Its like he doesn't even want to succeed.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

You know what I really don't get? He tells people who potentially could buy their low selling portable system the PSVITA that they have no self respect for owning a 3DS. Its like he doesn't even want to succeed.
I get some people like to speak there minds but he should really think before he does. He's digging his own company into a hole. He literally talks the most shit out of any other person in the gaming industry (right next to Pachter of course).
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

I get some people like to speak there minds but he should really think before he does. He's digging his own company into a hole. He literally talks the most shit out of any other person in the gaming industry (right next to Pachter of course).
To be honest, even the guy who plays Kevin butler could do a better job.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Well they tryna sue his ass so that idea is out the window lmao.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:

Well they tryna sue his ass so that idea is out the window lmao.
And they claimed he used the Kevin Butler character outside of PS3 commercials when he didn't Rolling Eyes
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum