Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pokemon] Looking to battle, trade, and/or give mystery eggs?

Go down

[Pokemon] Looking to battle, trade, and/or give mystery eggs? Empty [Pokemon] Looking to battle, trade, and/or give mystery eggs?

Post by CaptainVidya Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:51 am

Do you want to battle with your Pokemon against other people's Pokemon on this forum? Do you want to trade some Pokemon with other people on this forum? Do you want get a mystery egg and be happy/sad with the Pokemon you got? Then this thread is for you. I just have some rules for this thread (If this is okay with Shokio and the mods.)

1. If you RNG manipulate your Pokemon, you must state that they're RNG'd before battling, trading, and/or giving mystery eggs. (If you don't know what RNG manipulation is look up at Smogon's Wi-Fi forum to get an idea of RNG manipulation is.)
  2. Please no Pokemon made by Pokegen/Pokesav. If you feel that you got a Pokemon that might be hacked please use pokecheck.org and follow the instructions.
  3. Gotta catch em' all!

Also bit of a shameless plug. I'm happy to battle, trade, and/or give mystery eggs to anyone. Just be aware that they are RNG'd. My FC is in the sig, just be aware I'll exclusively use Pokemon Black Version 2 for trading, battling, and/or giving mystery eggs since I use my Pokemon White Version for RNG breeding Pokemon.
CaptainVidya
CaptainVidya
NES
NES

Back to top Go down