Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!!

+5
IAMERROR
BigPhaben
MBParadox
SebTH
Lupucillo
9 posters

Go down

The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!! Empty The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!!

Post by Lupucillo Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 am

So, today I received emails from SCEI and Amazon.com, saying that The Last Guardian's release date has been 'rescheduled' to January 6th, 2014.

The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!! Delayed_01

This is a telltale sign that Sony is in dire straits and unless they get their shit together to pull themselves out of their financial sarlacc pit, we are going to see the downfall of Sony in the video game and electronics market.

I've had The Last Guardian pre-ordered since it was first unvelied in 2009. I may be the lone supporter of this game, but if Sony decides to cancel it, they'll have lost the last ounce of respect I had for them.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!! Empty Re: The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!!

Post by SebTH Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 am

well, you're only allowed to delay a game so long by company standards.

Duke Nukem: the reason its been that long because its been jumping companies and engines.

the last guardian will come out or be canceled.

but I mostly think at this point, just cancel the project.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!! Empty Re: The Last Guardian delayed.....AGAIN!!!

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:55 pm

How sad to see a giant fall. No
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 pm

LAST GUARDIAN Y U NO STOP DELAYING
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Is this a joke??? I can't even see this game being profitable anymore
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm

SebTH wrote:Duke Nukem: the reason its been that long because its been jumping companies and engines.

Erm, this is wrong, as the development went to Gearbox in 2010 over ten years after the game had been in development.

It sucks that we'll have to wait over a year for this, but I'm not devastated about it.

The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 pm

The Real Riggz wrote:
SebTH wrote:Duke Nukem: the reason its been that long because its been jumping companies and engines.

Erm, this is wrong, as the development went to Gearbox in 2010 over ten years after the game had been in development.

It sucks that we'll have to wait over a year for this, but I'm not devastated about it.

no its Not wrong

before it went to gearbox, it was with many MANY other studios and they went through many engines

gearbox got it last and said fuck it were gonna release it.

so get the facts right please.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Unfortunately, the game is going through development hell, which really sucks. Ahh...well, I'd rather a delayed game than a broken game.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:Unfortunately, the game is going through development hell, which really sucks. Ahh...well, I'd rather a delayed game than a broken game.
You know that sort of reminds me of another certain game called Bayonetta 2 that was almost cancelled and stuck in development hell.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Riggz Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 am

SebTH wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:

no its Not wrong

before it went to gearbox, it was with many MANY other studios and they went through many engines

Can you name these other companies? I had followed DNF back since it's second showing to the public at E3 2001, from 1996 to 2009 the game was in development with 3D Realms with George Broussard and Scott Miller leading the project. I think you need to take a look at some references before saying anything about its development cycle.

h t t p : / / e n . wikipedia.org/wiki/ Development_of_Duke_Nukem_Forever

h t t p : / / arstechnica.com /gaming /2010 /09 / the-death-and-rebirth-of-duke-nukem-forever-a-history/

And don't you dare say Piranha Games or Triptych Games.

Had to make a bunch of spaces because of the silly 7 day no link rule.
The Real Riggz
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:02 am

The Real Riggz wrote:
SebTH wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:

no its Not wrong

Can you name these other companies? I had followed DNF back since it's second showing to the public at E3 2001, from 1996 to 2009 the game was in development with 3D Realms with George Broussard and Scott Miller leading the project. I think you need to take a look at some references before saying anything about its development cycle.

h t t p : / / e n . wikipedia.org/wiki/ Development_of_Duke_Nukem_Forever

h t t p : / / arstechnica.com /gaming /2010 /09 / the-death-and-rebirth-of-duke-nukem-forever-a-history/

And don't you dare say Piranha Games or Triptych Games.

Had to make a bunch of spaces because of the silly 7 day no link rule.

Hey look a person who actually proves that he looked up his shit.
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am

MBParadox wrote:How sad to see a giant fall. No

Did you just make a Shadow of the Colossus reference?
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:06 am

Completely forgot this game existed, lol.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:Unfortunately, the game is going through development hell, which really sucks. Ahh...well, I'd rather a delayed game than a broken game.
You know that sort of reminds me of another certain game called Bayonetta 2 that was almost cancelled and stuck in development hell.
Yep and now it's chugging along just fine. If The Last Guardian is delayed, I'd take that over it being cancelled.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:59 pm

^ Your sig made me laugh xD
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Warp wrote:^ Your sig made me laugh xD
That's my job! Very Happy
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:54 pm

ChaosLord121 wrote:Completely forgot this game existed, lol.
Eventually this will happen to a lot of people... well til the reviews start rolling out.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Lupucillo wrote:
MBParadox wrote:How sad to see a giant fall. No

Did you just make a Shadow of the Colossus reference?
I didn't even realize I just made that pun lol!
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum