Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Go down

Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 am

Thoughts? Me personally, i'm a tiny bit disappointed but i'll live especially with all of the other games coming before that.

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by MBParadox on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Soxas wrote:Thoughts? Me personally, i'm a tiny bit disappointed but i'll live especially with all of the other games coming before that.
They're probably overhauling it graphically and adding a bit more content to the game. This project was started on the Wii after all.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by chrisparlamas on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:33 pm

It will only make the game better. Also... I thought we already knew it was coming out around Spring next year?
avatar
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by MBParadox on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 pm

chrisparlamas wrote:It will only make the game better. Also... I thought we already knew it was coming out around Spring next year?
I believe it was originally slated as a launch day title then quickly it was announced as being delayed.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 am

chrisparlamas wrote:It will only make the game better. Also... I thought we already knew it was coming out around Spring next year?
It was announced as launch window but they which was for PKMN 3 around Feb. or March but it's being pushed back further than that.

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:Thoughts? Me personally, i'm a tiny bit disappointed but i'll live especially with all of the other games coming before that.
They're probably overhauling it graphically and adding a bit more content to the game. This project was started on the Wii after all.
And I don't mind this at all. Same goes with the Rayman Legends situation.

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Xanthos on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 am

After reading through the IGN website (i know, not the best site for Nintendo news) but according to them, Myself and many of the other people in Europe who buy a Wii U will not get Pikmin 3 as they have it slated as a "north america" only release.

This Saddens me Sad

_________________


Nintendo Network: Xiphos
Xbox 360 GT: GuitaristX1986
PSN: Megadave19862
Steam: Megadave1986
Youtube: GuitaristX1986 / GamerXiphos
avatar
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 32
Location : Scotland

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by MBParadox on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Xanthos wrote:After reading through the IGN website (i know, not the best site for Nintendo news) but according to them, Myself and many of the other people in Europe who buy a Wii U will not get Pikmin 3 as they have it slated as a "north america" only release.

This Saddens me Sad
Pikmin three was moved back to 2013 for all regions. The reasons are probably because it started as a Wii project and they moved it over so it needs some polish.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Xanthos wrote:After reading through the IGN website (i know, not the best site for Nintendo news) but according to them, Myself and many of the other people in Europe who buy a Wii U will not get Pikmin 3 as they have it slated as a "north america" only release.

This Saddens me Sad
Pikmin three was moved back to 2013 for all regions. The reasons are probably because it started as a Wii project and they moved it over so it needs some polish.
Yeah basically this Smile

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Xanthos on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 pm

I knew about the delay and generation hop, but the IGN site saying it was for NA only, that really annoyed me Very Happy

_________________


Nintendo Network: Xiphos
Xbox 360 GT: GuitaristX1986
PSN: Megadave19862
Steam: Megadave1986
Youtube: GuitaristX1986 / GamerXiphos
avatar
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 32
Location : Scotland

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Thethundara on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am

This just means that the game will be better!

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Thethundara wrote:This just means that the game will be better!
Yes and the graphics to me were pretty good so i'm pretty sure they're working on more gameplay fixing and unique ideas rather than improving graphics. But hey who knows maybe they are trying to make it look better. Wouldn't hurt Smile

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Thethundara on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Soxas wrote:
Thethundara wrote:This just means that the game will be better!
Yes and the graphics to me were pretty good so i'm pretty sure they're working on more gameplay fixing and unique ideas rather than improving graphics. But hey who knows maybe they are trying to make it look better. Wouldn't hurt Smile

This game already looked great to me, but I agree that better graphics wouldn't hurt. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-10-23
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 am

Thethundara wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Thethundara wrote:This just means that the game will be better!
Yes and the graphics to me were pretty good so i'm pretty sure they're working on more gameplay fixing and unique ideas rather than improving graphics. But hey who knows maybe they are trying to make it look better. Wouldn't hurt Smile

This game already looked great to me, but I agree that better graphics wouldn't hurt. Very Happy
I just wonder if they're going to add anything dramatically different to the gameplay or anything like making the gamepad more useful in some way because this game is basically like LoZ:TP all over again.

_________________

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
avatar
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum