Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

5 posters

Go down

Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013 Empty Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by Soxas Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 am

Thoughts? Me personally, i'm a tiny bit disappointed but i'll live especially with all of the other games coming before that.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013 Empty Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Soxas wrote:Thoughts? Me personally, i'm a tiny bit disappointed but i'll live especially with all of the other games coming before that.
They're probably overhauling it graphically and adding a bit more content to the game. This project was started on the Wii after all.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013 Empty Re: Pikmin 3 pushed back to Spring 2013

Post by chrisparlamas Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:33 pm

It will only make the game better. Also... I thought we already knew it was coming out around Spring next year?
chrisparlamas
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 pm

chrisparlamas wrote:It will only make the game better. Also... I thought we already knew it was coming out around Spring next year?
I believe it was originally slated as a launch day title then quickly it was announced as being delayed.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 am

chrisparlamas wrote:It will only make the game better. Also... I thought we already knew it was coming out around Spring next year?
It was announced as launch window but they which was for PKMN 3 around Feb. or March but it's being pushed back further than that.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:Thoughts? Me personally, i'm a tiny bit disappointed but i'll live especially with all of the other games coming before that.
They're probably overhauling it graphically and adding a bit more content to the game. This project was started on the Wii after all.
And I don't mind this at all. Same goes with the Rayman Legends situation.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 am

After reading through the IGN website (i know, not the best site for Nintendo news) but according to them, Myself and many of the other people in Europe who buy a Wii U will not get Pikmin 3 as they have it slated as a "north america" only release.

This Saddens me Sad
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Xanthos wrote:After reading through the IGN website (i know, not the best site for Nintendo news) but according to them, Myself and many of the other people in Europe who buy a Wii U will not get Pikmin 3 as they have it slated as a "north america" only release.

This Saddens me Sad
Pikmin three was moved back to 2013 for all regions. The reasons are probably because it started as a Wii project and they moved it over so it needs some polish.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Xanthos wrote:After reading through the IGN website (i know, not the best site for Nintendo news) but according to them, Myself and many of the other people in Europe who buy a Wii U will not get Pikmin 3 as they have it slated as a "north america" only release.

This Saddens me Sad
Pikmin three was moved back to 2013 for all regions. The reasons are probably because it started as a Wii project and they moved it over so it needs some polish.
Yeah basically this Smile
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 pm

I knew about the delay and generation hop, but the IGN site saying it was for NA only, that really annoyed me Very Happy
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am

This just means that the game will be better!
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Thethundara wrote:This just means that the game will be better!
Yes and the graphics to me were pretty good so i'm pretty sure they're working on more gameplay fixing and unique ideas rather than improving graphics. But hey who knows maybe they are trying to make it look better. Wouldn't hurt Smile
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Soxas wrote:
Yes and the graphics to me were pretty good so i'm pretty sure they're working on more gameplay fixing and unique ideas rather than improving graphics. But hey who knows maybe they are trying to make it look better. Wouldn't hurt Smile

This game already looked great to me, but I agree that better graphics wouldn't hurt. Very Happy
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 am

Thethundara wrote:
Soxas wrote:

This game already looked great to me, but I agree that better graphics wouldn't hurt. Very Happy
I just wonder if they're going to add anything dramatically different to the gameplay or anything like making the gamepad more useful in some way because this game is basically like LoZ:TP all over again.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down