Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people hate on the wii U so much?

3 posters

Go down

Why do people hate on the wii U so much? Empty Why do people hate on the wii U so much?

Post by Supersonicwarbear Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm

it boggles my mind

Supersonicwarbear
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Why do people hate on the wii U so much? Empty Re: Why do people hate on the wii U so much?

Post by BigPhaben Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Cause they don't know the real meaning behind hardcore and casual
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Why do people hate on the wii U so much? Empty Re: Why do people hate on the wii U so much?

Post by SebTH Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:13 am

because they are very opinionated and don't see the value different forms of gaming can give.

no one sees it objectively, even so fanboy-ism can be birthed due to franchise loves.

I.E Halo, Gears for Xbox/Microsoft
Uncharted, Killzone for Sony
or Mario and Zelda for Nintendo.

this is why I prefer owning everything possible, because I don't have those views on consoles, I own and see the flaws themselves

Xbox: No games anymore, 2 exclusives a year anymore, breaks easily and Costly online.

Playsation: more tank like, many exclusives but more pricey and (on a dev's side) harder to produce for.

Wii/Wii U: Motion Controls are hit or miss, classic franchises are a bonus and the wii's games had a great price point, now they lost the pricing edge going HD, but I don't mind that.

and sure even by owning everything (were talking consoles only at moment not pc, even if I have a 'ok' one) I have a preference to Nintendo.
Why? Franchises such as Smash and Zelda get me more excited and thrilled to play than I do for fucking Halo.

Now I'm not saying anythings bad By all means some things are better on other systems

Xbox's structure for online and Controller
Sony and Nintendo's freedom and no charging.
etc, but anyway the basic point from my rant tangent was

Opinions and love birth hate for anything they don't love.
they had bad experiences and didn't play "whats good" to you or me.
or they don't understand it and claim while speaking out of their ass, "YO DAWG THE PS3 IS AMAZING AND BETTA THAN YO NINTENDO BABY SYSTEMMMMMMMMMMM DAWG"
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:35 am

SebTH wrote:because they are very opinionated and don't see the value different forms of gaming can give.

no one sees it objectively, even so fanboy-ism can be birthed due to franchise loves.

this is why I prefer owning everything possible, because I don't have those views on consoles, I own and see the flaws themselves

Xbox: No games anymore, 2 exclusives a year anymore, breaks easily and Costly online.

Playsation: more tank like, many exclusives but more pricey and (on a dev's side) harder to produce for.

Wii/Wii U: Motion Controls are hit or miss, classic franchises are a bonus and the wii's games had a great price point, now they lost the pricing edge going HD, but I don't mind that.

and sure even by owning everything (were talking consoles only at moment not pc, even if I have a 'ok' one) I have a preference to Nintendo.
Why? Franchises such as Smash and Zelda get me more excited and thrilled to play than I do for fucking Halo.

Now I'm not saying anythings bad By all means some things are better on other systems

or they don't understand it and claim while speaking out of their ass, "YO DAWG THE PS3 IS AMAZING AND BETTA THAN YO NINTENDO BABY SYSTEMMMMMMMMMMM DAWG"

Well said sebth

BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

BigPhaben wrote:
SebTH wrote:because they are very opinionated and don't see the value different forms of gaming can give.

Well said sebth

Why Thank you
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down