Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes

4 posters

Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes Empty Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes

Post by Andrew The Derp Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 am

So considering I am a pretty big Sonic fan and I'm 95% sure that the next physical Sonic game will either

A) be Wii U exclusive

B) be multiplat with the Wii U version being slighty superior

I think now would be a nice time to talk about the next sonic game and what improvements can be made, really I think we need more playable characters THAT WORK (ala not to many and they should all be fast) also these games should be a much meatier adventure despite how great Colors and Generations are they are to short I think a 10-15 hour long playthrough WITHOUT collecting all the extras also a new multiplayer mode would be nice (think SA2B speed races but with more modes, online and vioce chat) finaly SAWNIK TEAAM FIRE DIMPZ DAMMIT (lol jk but they REALLY need to learn not to spam so much dash pads and homing attack chains but this isn't relevant to anything is it?)
Andrew The Derp
Andrew The Derp
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes

Post by Soxas Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Whatever they do for the love of Jesus almighty....BRING THE DAMN CHAO GARDEN BACK!!!!!
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wii U predictions/wishes

Post by SebTH Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Chaos

Not gay gimmicks.

good. Writing. Generations and Colors was a step in the right way for writing
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm

SebTH wrote:Chaos

Not gay gimmicks.

good Writing. Generations and Colors was a step in the right way for writing

Not Generations, there was practically nothing there. I didn't care for Colors writing either. Either the jokes were bad, or Sonic dragged the jokes through the dirt. Baldy McNosehair. Yeah, real funny guys. "Did someone order an extra large clobbering?". Oh boy, more brilliant writing form the geniuses down at Sonic Team. Not only that, but Sonic was actually TALKING to the dead robots. Sonic isn't an idiot. And he won't shut up with his stupid jokes. I'm fine with Sonic being A BIT overconfident, but they emphasize that trait so much that Sonic's downright unlike-able. Sonic is written horribly. TAILS on the other hand, is great. He even makes fun of Sonic for acting like a moron. I HATE the writing. BUT that didn't stop me from loving Sonic Generations, or Colors. I honestly think that they should go back to the Adventure style of game play. But I honestly wouldn't mind another Daytime stage Unleashed formula, AS LONG AS THE LEVELS WERE DESIGNED LIKE IN GENERATIONS. You see, Modern Sonic games should be 3D platformers with plenty of options and plenty of wide open spaces, with many ways to get to the goal ring. They shouldn't be designed like race tracks or straight lines like in Sonic Unleashed. Again, I don't really like how Sonic controls in the past few games. He controls like some car on a highway. He even drifts! But, Generations was designed in a way, (Especially with Seaside Hill) that the platforming didn't hinder your speed that much, and the flow kept going. I also think they should bring back more characters. As long as they play like Sonic, but with their own special abilities to differentiate them. Like how Tails can fly, or how Knuckles can glide or climb walls. Now, there have been people who have said, "Well, if everyone has special abilities, what's going to make Sonic so special?" Simple, really. Sonic has the boost now, doesn't he? Well, let him, (and Shadow) be the only ones who can boost. Also, the other characters should be OPTIONAL. Like you start the main story, And you're given the option to either only play as Sonic, or play as Sonic along with the others. And although I don't care about the Chao garden, I think they should bring it back anyway, since there are still people out there, (Like Soxas) who love it. Sorry for the ultra long post.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Did you guys know that Sonic Adventure 3 domains have been registered? I hope a Sonic Adventure 3 is being made. PLEASE SEGA.

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/07/23/four-sonic-adventure-3-domains-registered-by-someone/
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

the day Sega does this is the best day ever for me.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am

SebTH wrote:the day Sega does this is the best day ever for me.

Sonic Adventure 3 would be the greatest Sonic game ever created. But only if they follow my suggestions
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 am

Thethundara wrote:Did you guys know that Sonic Adventure 3 domains have been registered? I hope a Sonic Adventure 3 is being made. PLEASE SEGA.

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/07/23/four-sonic-adventure-3-domains-registered-by-someone/
Yeah I saw these a while ago. The fact that these domains are up, they've finally released the HD remake to SA2B, and the guy that made Knuckles songs in the past games is back in the studio with SEGA is proof that there's something big in the works.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down