Can't Decide on what my first Wii U game should be.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Decide on what my first Wii U game should be.

Post by MartyMar on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm getting the Wii U (deluxe version of course ^_^) next week as a gift to myself and I don't know what my first game should be (technically it's Nintendoland since it comes with the console) -__- I'm in between Ninja Gaiden 3 and Black Ops 2, right now I have no interest in ZombiU, Mass effect 3 or any other game as of now.

I chose NG3 because I was really disappointed with its first release and now that it has been re-released with everything that should've been in the first version and FreeLC (DLC) it really made me want to get it.

I obviously chose Black Ops 2 for the fact that I know a few of you guys might buy or have already bought it and a few guys on other forums have this game also so why not party up and play, plus I enjoy it until it pisses me off Laughing The same can be said about NG3.

This was much easier with the Wii because Twilight Princess was already out and I bought the game a week before I bought my Wii lol. So I have until Thursday to decide, I will not leave my local game store or gamestop without one of these games bounce Razz this shouldn't have to be as complicated as I'm making it to be -__-.

SNES
SNES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Decide on what my first Wii U game should be.

Post by Xanthos on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 am

Assassins creed is playing rather well for me despite all the negativity its been getting. No crashes, no noticeable frame rate loss, 1 glitch but that happened in my xbox version also.

Also with it running at 60fps it plays smoother than my xbox version, and just looks prettier all around.

Nintendo Network: Xiphos
Xbox 360 GT: GuitaristX1986
PSN: Megadave19862
Steam: Megadave1986
Youtube: GuitaristX1986 / GamerXiphos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:58 pm

I have AC3 for my 360, I;ve decided to get BLOPS2.

SNES
SNES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top