Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZombiU UK review :D

2 posters

Go down

ZombiU UK review :D Empty ZombiU UK review :D

Post by Xanthos Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:40 am

Hot of the heels of the American reviews of ZombiU getting rather low scores, the UK reviewer for ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) have something different to say.

What is it? A first-person survival horror game like no other, you play as a survivor of a great plague in London who has to defend himself (or herself) against zombies in our capital city. With the threat of one bite killing you, Ubisoft has asked the question: what really would happen if zombies roamed the streets of London? You certainly wouldn't be able to heal yourself with herbs. A slow-paced thriller, ZombiU doesn't follow the trend for Resident Evil 6-style action-packed horror and delivers a truly unique launch game.

What we said: There are no gimmicks here, just pure well-integrated gems of gameplay that add to, rather than distract from your enjoyment. It's not perfect (no online multiplayer or true Miiverse functionality), but its flaws pale into insignificance next to the success of the game's sumptuous, atmos-fear and its terrifyingly conspiratorial premise. ZombiU will send shivers of fear and excitement up and down your spine in equal measure: it's the perfect showcase for what the Wii U is about.

Score: 92%
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

ZombiU UK review :D Empty Re: ZombiU UK review :D

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:24 pm

IGN and GameSpot beg to differ..
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:00 am

They would, as they always do disagree with Nintendo.

But i'm going to go ahead and trust them on this one. I don't always trust ONM but on this one i will.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 am

Xanthos wrote:They would, as they always do disagree with Nintendo.

But i'm going to go ahead and trust them on this one. I don't always trust ONM but on this one i will.
Me too. Everyone over here in the US is reviewing it like it's a another action-fps and it's not.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 am

I don't really like the way Resident Evil has gone, which is why i've been excited about ZombiU since it was first announced.

Loved the original 3 RE games cause it was all about survival, now i can finally get a new survival horror game, that i know nothing about, cause i could walk through RE1/2/3 blindfolded i've played them that much.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down