Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

+27
-.Creator.-
Thethundara
MartyMar
MBParadox
Speeddasher
drawnsean
SebTH
EnigmaAzure
Venustoise
Moncole
inversense
GuNStArHeRo
Axl_abe
Gunzy
shinriley
Saxrebel
X11Prodigy
Papayaman
ClydeCash
DragonChi
xwatchmanx
Schroedus
gamingbeast4lifeson
ChaosLord121
Nin10doUltra
FaytSaotome
ImmaGamerGuy
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. - Page 3 Empty Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Soxas wrote:Lmao KILTS ARE SO BAD-ASS! The whole basketball team wore kilts (including me lol) one day randomly last year. It's now a tradition ^-^
Wouldn't that hinder your ability to run?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. - Page 3 Empty Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by Xanthos Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Kilts are great for freedom (double meaning)

I wear a pair of newrocks (big ass boots) with my kilt and can still run around easily Very Happy
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:Lmao KILTS ARE SO BAD-ASS! The whole basketball team wore kilts (including me lol) one day randomly last year. It's now a tradition ^-^
Wouldn't that hinder your ability to run?
We wear them around school but when it's practice we obviously take them off lmao.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

Xanthos wrote:Kilts are great for freedom (double meaning)

I wear a pair of newrocks (big ass boots) with my kilt and can still run around easily Very Happy
Maybe we should wear our kilt's to practice Shocked
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew The Derp Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 am

Hello I am Andrew The Derp but you can call me Andrew I guess I'm 13 yrs old (not sure if that's a bad thing but hey I'll at least TRY to act intelligent) I own a PS3, Wii, and a 360 (among several older system) I have 2 PC games (TF2 & Garry's Mod) of the three companies Nintendo is probably my favorite. I also love my 3DS alot and play lots of Kid Icarus & Mario Kart and I Usually try to be a nice guy and hope to have mostly constructive conversations here.
Andrew The Derp
Andrew The Derp
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum