New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by MBParadox on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Soxas wrote:Lmao KILTS ARE SO BAD-ASS! The whole basketball team wore kilts (including me lol) one day randomly last year. It's now a tradition ^-^
Wouldn't that hinder your ability to run?

Wii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by Xanthos on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Kilts are great for freedom (double meaning)

I wear a pair of newrocks (big ass boots) with my kilt and can still run around easily Very Happy

Nintendo Network: Xiphos
Xbox 360 GT: GuitaristX1986
PSN: Megadave19862
Steam: Megadave1986
Youtube: GuitaristX1986 / GamerXiphos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:Lmao KILTS ARE SO BAD-ASS! The whole basketball team wore kilts (including me lol) one day randomly last year. It's now a tradition ^-^
Wouldn't that hinder your ability to run?
We wear them around school but when it's practice we obviously take them off lmao.

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
Soxas
Wii
Wii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

Xanthos wrote:Kilts are great for freedom (double meaning)

I wear a pair of newrocks (big ass boots) with my kilt and can still run around easily Very Happy
Maybe we should wear our kilt's to practice Shocked

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
Soxas
Wii
Wii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew The Derp on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 am

Hello I am Andrew The Derp but you can call me Andrew I guess I'm 13 yrs old (not sure if that's a bad thing but hey I'll at least TRY to act intelligent) I own a PS3, Wii, and a 360 (among several older system) I have 2 PC games (TF2 & Garry's Mod) of the three companies Nintendo is probably my favorite. I also love my 3DS alot and play lots of Kid Icarus & Mario Kart and I Usually try to be a nice guy and hope to have mostly constructive conversations here.

PSN- SuperGamingGuy1000

3DS- 2277-7144-4999

Nintendo Network ID- AndydaGamea1000

Steam-AndrewTheGamer1000

Xbox Live-AndrewTheGamer0
Andrew The Derp
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top