KHBBS vs. KH3D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 am

Which one, in your own opinion, was better and what did you like most about each one?

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by DMP23 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 am

3D WAS FAR BETTER! Loved the story and fast gameplay! Can't wait for 3

_________________
3DS FC 0602-6309-1882

DMP23
NES
NES

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 21
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:17 am

DMP23 wrote:3D WAS FAR BETTER! Loved the story and fast gameplay! Can't wait for 3
Well for me i'm really confused as to which had the better gameplay. Combat wise I would give it to BBS but in 3D they added flowmotion and did it well especially for their first time using. It made everything so fast and that's the reason I loved KH2 over KH1 so much. The story was a little better in 3D because it actually took place after KH2 which everyone was kind of waiting for. BBS story was awesome but I was craving some info of what happened after Sora and Riku got the letter from King Mickey. I'm still a little undecided.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by SebTH on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:05 am

I'd say since I've played them all, 3D is better in everything but in "secret content" 2-3 hidden bosses in BBS - 1 hidden boss in 3D

SebTH
N64
N64

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Florida, I miss NY damnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:57 am

SebTH wrote:I'd say since I've played them all, 3D is better in everything but in "secret content" 2-3 hidden bosses in BBS - 1 hidden boss in 3D
Yeah true but I also love the fact that in 3D you can go back and defeat all of the previous bosses you've faced and they're harder to beat the next time you actually go back to them so in the bosses category i'm still a little confused.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by SebTH on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 am

Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:I'd say since I've played them all, 3D is better in everything but in "secret content" 2-3 hidden bosses in BBS - 1 hidden boss in 3D
Yeah true but I also love the fact that in 3D you can go back and defeat all of the previous bosses you've faced and they're harder to beat the next time you actually go back to them so in the bosses category i'm still a little confused.
by "secret" bosses you had to have face them when the story didn't really matter, Julius being the only one.

but I did love the feature, FIGHT AGAIN ONCE MORE.

and Julius oh dear god on Critical, HIS ASS IS YOU'RE DOOM.

SebTH
N64
N64

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Florida, I miss NY damnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by MBParadox on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

I don't even like kingdom hearts that much, went to try the demo for KH3D, and it was a magnificent game.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 pm

MBParadox wrote:I don't even like kingdom hearts that much, went to try the demo for KH3D, and it was a magnificent game.
You should definitely play 3D only for the gameplay though because without playing the previous ones you'll be completely lost. Oh actually no because they have a menu that sums up every story for every game so yeah you should get it lol Smile

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 pm

SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:I'd say since I've played them all, 3D is better in everything but in "secret content" 2-3 hidden bosses in BBS - 1 hidden boss in 3D
Yeah true but I also love the fact that in 3D you can go back and defeat all of the previous bosses you've faced and they're harder to beat the next time you actually go back to them so in the bosses category i'm still a little confused.
by "secret" bosses you had to have face them when the story didn't really matter, Julius being the only one.

but I did love the feature, FIGHT AGAIN ONCE MORE.

and Julius oh dear god on Critical, HIS ASS IS YOU'RE DOOM.
Oh trust me I know...took me 2 days to beat him on Critical.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by MBParadox on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:I don't even like kingdom hearts that much, went to try the demo for KH3D, and it was a magnificent game.
You should definitely play 3D only for the gameplay though because without playing the previous ones you'll be completely lost. Oh actually no because they have a menu that sums up every story for every game so yeah you should get it lol Smile
My favorite part of the demo was when that guy from TWEWY said "Your not a player, are you?" rabbit .

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:I don't even like kingdom hearts that much, went to try the demo for KH3D, and it was a magnificent game.
You should definitely play 3D only for the gameplay though because without playing the previous ones you'll be completely lost. Oh actually no because they have a menu that sums up every story for every game so yeah you should get it lol Smile
My favorite part of the demo was when that guy from TWEWY said "Your not a player, are you?" rabbit .
Like nooooo really? Shocked

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by MBParadox on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:I don't even like kingdom hearts that much, went to try the demo for KH3D, and it was a magnificent game.
You should definitely play 3D only for the gameplay though because without playing the previous ones you'll be completely lost. Oh actually no because they have a menu that sums up every story for every game so yeah you should get it lol Smile
My favorite part of the demo was when that guy from TWEWY said "Your not a player, are you?" rabbit .
Like nooooo really? Shocked
So many Innuendo's could come about with that line.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Soxas on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:19 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:I don't even like kingdom hearts that much, went to try the demo for KH3D, and it was a magnificent game.
You should definitely play 3D only for the gameplay though because without playing the previous ones you'll be completely lost. Oh actually no because they have a menu that sums up every story for every game so yeah you should get it lol Smile
My favorite part of the demo was when that guy from TWEWY said "Your not a player, are you?" rabbit .
Like nooooo really? Shocked
So many Innuendo's could come about with that line.
Lmao ikr.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soxas
Wii
Wii

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Boston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KHBBS vs. KH3D

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum