Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Go down

Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by Foxtrot on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:28 am

An Activision rep has confirmed that the game is not native 1080p ,
On the bright side Nuketown 2025 will come if you preorder the game.
(Source, since i cant link it Sad) gotgame. com/2012/10/12/activision-says-wii-u-version-of-black-ops-2-not-natively-1080p
avatar
Foxtrot
NES
NES

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by chrisparlamas on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:36 am

No surprise. The game was being developed for 360/PS3/PC before it was Wii U. I didn't expect native 1080p. Then again, I don't know if I'm even buying this game. It does bother me that people think this means the Wii U can't run native 1080p, though.
avatar
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by MBParadox on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 pm

chrisparlamas wrote:No surprise. The game was being developed for 360/PS3/PC before it was Wii U. I didn't expect native 1080p. Then again, I don't know if I'm even buying this game. It does bother me that people think this means the Wii U can't run native 1080p, though.
I haven't seen anyone comment that.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by ShinyChocobo on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Bummer, but it really doesn't effect me since my TV isn't big enough for it to matter.
avatar
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by chrisparlamas on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:15 pm

MBParadox wrote:
chrisparlamas wrote:No surprise. The game was being developed for 360/PS3/PC before it was Wii U. I didn't expect native 1080p. Then again, I don't know if I'm even buying this game. It does bother me that people think this means the Wii U can't run native 1080p, though.
I haven't seen anyone comment that.

Not here. I'm referring to "Nintendo-haters".
avatar
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by Superfakerbros on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Exposed! The Wii-U can't run games in native 1080p! Nintendo's using tech weaker than the PS3/360 via a time travel machine! Wink

_________________
avatar
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by BigPhaben on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Superfakerbros wrote:Exposed! The Wii-U can't run games in native 1080p! Nintendo's using tech weaker than the PS3/360 via a time travel machine! Wink

So you're telling me that my toaster is the only one that can support native 180p! affraid

_________________
You've been owned
avatar
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 24
Location : Carlsbad, NM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by Superfakerbros on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:51 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
Superfakerbros wrote:Exposed! The Wii-U can't run games in native 1080p! Nintendo's using tech weaker than the PS3/360 via a time travel machine! Wink
So you're telling me that my toaster is the only one that can support native 180p! affraid
Yes, it's using next-gen tech!

_________________
avatar
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by ChaosLord121 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 am

It's Call of Duty, so...


_________________
avatar
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : Planet Jurai

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by The Real Riggz on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:12 am

ChaosLord121 wrote:It's Call of Duty, so...


^ I agree

_________________


The Prodigal Explorer
avatar
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 28
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Ops II Not 1080p native

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum