Rep System

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rep System

Post by The Real Riggz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:12 pm

I think it would be a nice little thing to have, does this board support it at all?

_________________


The Prodigal Explorer
avatar
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by Shokio on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:33 pm

The Real Riggz wrote:I think it would be a nice little thing to have, does this board support it at all?

You mean where someone can up-vote somebody? Or do you mean the post count rep system?

_________________
avatar
Shokio
Admin
Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile http://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by MBParadox on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Shokio wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:I think it would be a nice little thing to have, does this board support it at all?

You mean where someone can up-vote somebody? Or do you mean the post count rep system?
The poll on the left wouldn't show the "It's great!" option for me, sorry for voting "pretty good" shoke. On another note there could be a sort of like/dislike system with mushrooms and goomba's.

_________________
avatar
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Posts : 687
Join date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by The Real Riggz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Shokio wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:I think it would be a nice little thing to have, does this board support it at all?

You mean where someone can up-vote somebody? Or do you mean the post count rep system?

Being able to up-vote someone.

_________________


The Prodigal Explorer
avatar
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 pm

In all honesty I disagree with a rep system because of the fact that there will be people that abuse it.

_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by SebTH on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm

gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:In all honesty I disagree with a rep system because of the fact that there will be people that abuse it.
^this

the level of absolute truth of this
avatar
SebTH
N64
N64

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Florida, I miss NY damnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by The Real Riggz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 pm

gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:In all honesty I disagree with a rep system because of the fact that there will be people that abuse it.

You can't abuse rep, it doesn't let you give/take away to the same person until you have done it to other person.

_________________


The Prodigal Explorer
avatar
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by SebTH on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 pm

The Real Riggz wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:In all honesty I disagree with a rep system because of the fact that there will be people that abuse it.

You can't abuse rep, it doesn't let you give/take away to the same person until you have done it to other person.
Not how it works on 95% of forums.
avatar
SebTH
N64
N64

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Florida, I miss NY damnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by Shokio on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 am

Let's take a vote on this?

_________________
avatar
Shokio
Admin
Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-09-01

View user profile http://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by SebTH on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 am

Why not, set up a poll or something.
avatar
SebTH
N64
N64

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Florida, I miss NY damnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by The Real Riggz on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Shokio wrote:Let's take a vote on this?

I'd say go for it.

_________________


The Prodigal Explorer
avatar
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

The Real Riggz wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:In all honesty I disagree with a rep system because of the fact that there will be people that abuse it.

You can't abuse rep, it doesn't let you give/take away to the same person until you have done it to other person.
I'm saying this because I used to be a forum person that is why I disagree.

_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am

Shokio wrote:Let's take a vote on this?
This is why we need polls

_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by BigPhaben on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:
Shokio wrote:Let's take a vote on this?
This is why we need polls

I was actually looking for the pole to only realize it wasn't even there to begin with Shocked

_________________
You've been owned
avatar
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 24
Location : Carlsbad, NM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by The Real Riggz on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 am

We can't make polls on this forum?

_________________


The Prodigal Explorer
avatar
The Real Riggz
SNES
SNES

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by BigPhaben on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm

The Real Riggz wrote:We can't make polls on this forum?

Guess not :\

_________________
You've been owned
avatar
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 24
Location : Carlsbad, NM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by IAMERROR on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I'm all for a rep system
avatar
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 26
Location : Pizza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
The Real Riggz wrote:We can't make polls on this forum?

Guess not :\
Yeah he hasn't gotten to that yet lol

_________________
avatar
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

Posts : 112
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 27
Location : Jacksonville, FL USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum